User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    been kinda nice the last few days lol
    Sure has... feels good to put all that mess to rest ha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Sure has... feels good to put all that mess to rest ha
    yea... i see bell is trying to say now that the reason he didnt report on week 1 was supposedly because of some of the things his teammates said about him... lol... other than that its been real nice

Legend

User Info Menu

Proves the claims of dysfunction and drama was about two players, not the organization or 99% of the players

The many “sky is falling” posts were overwrought hysteria.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Knock on Wood!
    “I’m so tired of Le’Veon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "I’m so tired of it. Let’s just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love Le’Veon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. They’re the only people that matter to me."

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Proves the claims of dysfunction and drama was about two players, not the organization or 99% of the players

For me it was the consistant negative news more than I can ever recall. Adding the insult the mess AB got us with the return but I'm ready to move on and am liking the moves made so far!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

“I’m so tired of Le’Veon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "I’m so tired of it. Let’s just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love Le’Veon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. They’re the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

dont hold your breath.. looks like the recent focus has turned to Ben..

Starter

User Info Menu

What else is the media going to post...fishing for off season fodder. I'm feeling good about this year!