Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bpa

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Bpa

Now that we "solidified" the holes on defense and offense, I think we are in a great spot to sneak up on the rest of the league and grab someone totally unexpected. Unless we sell the farm and go all out for White, I could see us going not quite as high and taking one of the stud DL or TE guys. Bush does not impress me! Thoughts???

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I am starting to think the surprise pick, at BPA, we go Burns.

I think Hockenson, or Bush might slip to us, but I think odds favore Burns.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I am starting to think the surprise pick, at BPA, we go Burns.

I think Hockenson, or Bush might slip to us, but I think odds favore Burns.
    I don't think anyway Hockensen slips to us and highly unlikely Bush does. I think we have to trade up 5 spots if we want either of them.

I fully expect the Ravens to try to jump in front of us to get Bush. They need a ILB and the drop off between Bush and Wilson is significant

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Hockenson is an overrated TẾ that has Steelers fans pining yet again. We have MacDonald and he got healthy and showed he’s one of the best when healthy. Hockenson like most TẾ the fans wanted in the last many years is just overrated. And he is dropping. For a reason. Count me not interested. Especially in round one. Let someone else over value him.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Let Baltimore overpay for Bush if they grab him ahead of us. So be it. Iím content with the Steelers staying lit and letting the board come to them. They key is to not error. And coach them up to their potential. I like the Steelers draft. Many astute teachers as coaches. The staff is stronger this year than last year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Trade up for WHITE = Yes
    Trade up for BUSH = No Way (especially with the addition of Barron).
    Sit at #20 and take Bush,Baker, Murphy or Hockenson (or someone worthy who fell out of the top 10 b/c 4 QBs were drafted)?= Yes
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dreegking View Post
    Hockenson is an overrated TẾ that has Steelers fans pining yet again. We have MacDonald and he got healthy and showed he’s one of the best when healthy. Hockenson like most TẾ the fans wanted in the last many years is just overrated. And he is dropping. For a reason. Count me not interested. Especially in round one. Let someone else over value him.
    I remember when we were pinning away for Max Williams. Now he’s out there in free agency and there’s hardly a mention.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

If we cant get White or Bush i say we trade and move down if possible
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

i see fant is actually rated higher in several recent mocks

Legend

User Info Menu

I’m content with the Steelers staying lit.
    Didn't Le'Veon sign with the Jets? He seemed to be the guy most interested in staying lit.

The staff is stronger this year than last year.
    Mike Munchak is in Denver, so I'd have to disagree there. Hopefully Sarrett learned much from being his assistant for several years.
    Trade 1.20, 2.52, & 2020 3rd for 1.8 or 1.9

1.8 or 1.9 ILB Devin White
    3.66 OLB Chase Winovich
    3.83 S Amani Hooker
    4.122 TE Dawson Knox
    5.141 CB Kris Boyd
    6.175 WR Keelan Doss
    6.192 G Beau Benzschawel
    6.207 RB Kerrith Whyte
    7.219 DE Armon Watts

or

1.20 CB Byron Murphy