Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mock sites

Legend

User Info Menu

I heard Pat Kirwin on Moving the Chains yesterday on Sirius XM NFL Radio say that he spoke with Frank Cooney earlier this week, and he said that his NFLDraftScout site is currently down because they are doing a service migration, and that site should be back up again shortly. That's great news. Quality draft ranking site, for sure.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I used to like Walterfootball but its so ad driven now and the pop ups are annoying
    AGREE COMPLETELY. I used walterfootball for years. But, now it slows my machine just to visit the site.

this one's growing on me this year. LOTS of information.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    AGREE COMPLETELY. I used walterfootball for years. But, now it slows my machine just to visit the site.

this one's growing on me this year. LOTS of information.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/
    Thanks for sharing DeVille
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I heard Pat Kirwin on Moving the Chains yesterday on Sirius XM NFL Radio say that he spoke with Frank Cooney earlier this week, and he said that his NFLDraftScout site is currently down because they are doing a service migration, and that site should be back up again shortly. That's great news. Quality draft ranking site, for sure.
    This is my go to as well. It is the site I have used for years for the visit thread rankings. I checked it one day this week and it was back up, but no players were listed. Still in the middle of the migration it seems.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

20 S DARNELL SAVAGE MARYLAND
    52 OLB CHASE WINOWICH MICHIGAN
    66 WR MYLES BOYKIN NOTRE DAME
    84 RB JUSTICE HILL OKLAHOMA ST.
    123 ILB DAVID LONG JR. WEST VIRGINIA
    142 OLB MAXX CROSBY E. MICHIGAN
    176 WR GARY JENNINGS JR. WEST VIRGINIA
    194 DL DANIEL WISE KANSAS
    209 TE TREVON WESCO WEST VIRGINIA
    221K MATT GAY UTAH