Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: OT: Tyreek Hill

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    It sucks to lose expensive and moving-past-their-prime talents like AB and Bell in the same year while chasing down a closing super bowl window with an expensive and aging QB

    But at least it doesn't suck as much as losing talents like Hunt and Hill while they are young and cheap and while a super bowl window is just opening with a young and cheap MVP QB

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Yep. Just jettisoned Hunt, and now Hill. But Steelers are the only team with culture issues....

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Yep. Just jettisoned Hunt, and now Hill. But Steelers are the only team with culture issues....
    that's because Andy Reid is such a better coach than Tomlin.

  4. #14
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Yep. Just jettisoned Hunt, and now Hill. But Steelers are the only team with culture issues....
    Thank you. Said the same in another thread on AB and Bell.

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Report: Tyreek Hill investigated in battery case on a child
    By Michael David Smith | Mar 15, 2019, 5:36 PM EDT

    Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill is reportedly being investigated for battery on his young son.

    The Kansas City Star reports that a police report lists a juvenile as the victim, and that the victim is Hill’s son. The Star reports that Hill’s son was left with a broken arm.

    In 2014, when Hill’s fiancee was pregnant with their son, Hill was arrested and accused of punching and choking his fiancee. He later pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation. He and his fiancee later reconciled and have said recently that they plan to get married soon.

    The Chiefs confirmed that they are aware of the matter.

    “The club is aware of the investigation involving Tyreek Hill,” the Chiefs said in a statement to the Star. “We’re in the process of gathering information and have been in contact with the league and local authorities. We’ll have no further comment at this time.”

    Hill has not been arrested or charged in connection with this incident.
    What a piece of trash.

  6. #16
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    What an animal if it turns out to be true.
    Hurting a child, especially his own.
    Forget about the NFL, he's going to FN prison...
    Poor kid, i hope it turns out to be untrue
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

  7. #17
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    What an animal if it turns out to be true.
    Hurting a child, especially his own.
    Forget about the NFL, he's going to FN prison...
    Poor kid, i hope it turns out to be untrue
    This coward lost the benefit of the doubt long ago when he was found guilty of beating and choking his pregnant girlfriend. That unborn child is now kindergarten age...police were called about potential child abuse twice this month and the child has a broken arm? That's not a man. Prison inmates don't take kindly to wife beaters and child abusers. He deserves what he'll get.
    Trade 1.20, 3.66, 5.141, & a 3rd round pick in 2020 to BUF for 1.9

    1.9 ILB Devin White
    2.52 WR Kelvin Harmon
    3.83 OLB Chase Winovich
    4.122 TE Josh Oliver
    6.175 FS Marquis Blair
    6.192 RB Travis Homer
    6.207 OG Hjalte Froholdt
    7.219 DE Armon Watts

    or

    Trade 2.52, 3.66, 3.83, & 5.141 to SEA for 1.21 & 4.124

    1.20 TE T.J. Hockenson
    1.21 ILB Devin Bush
    4.122 OLB Christian Miller
    4.124 WR David Sills
    6.175 FS Marquis Blair
    6.192 RB Travis Homer
    6.207 OG Hjalte Froholdt
    7.219 DE Armon Watts


  8. #18
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    It sucks to lose expensive and moving-past-their-prime talents like AB and Bell in the same year while chasing down a closing super bowl window with an expensive and aging QB

    But at least it doesn't suck as much as losing talents like Hunt and Hill while they are young and cheap and while a super bowl window is just opening with a young and cheap MVP QB
    AND...They lost Ford and Houston

  9. #19
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    AND...They lost Ford and Houston
    They could conceivably re-sign Houston.
    Post AB-trade Mock
    1: R1P20 -- CB Byron Murphy, Washington
    2: R2P20 -- LB Mack Wilson, Alabama
    3: R3P2 -- S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Florida
    4: R3P19 -- TE Jace Sternberger, Texas A&M
    5: R4P20 -- RB Justice Hill, Oklahoma St.
    6: R5P3 -- LB Khalil Hodge, Buffalo
    7: R6P2 -- WR Damarkus Lodge, Ole Miss
    8: R6P19 -- WR Darius Slayton, Auburn
    9: R6P34 -- EDGE Maxx Crosby, E. Michigan
    10: R7P5 -- G Oliseameka Udoh, Elon

  10. #20
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    This coward lost the benefit of the doubt long ago when he was found guilty of beating and choking his pregnant girlfriend. That unborn child is now kindergarten age...police were called about potential child abuse twice this month and the child has a broken arm? That's not a man. Prison inmates don't take kindly to wife beaters and child abusers. He deserves what he'll get.
    Dude should NEVER play again! Ever! No 8 game suspension, year suspension...NEVER!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •