Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Tyreek Hill

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

OT: Tyreek Hill

Sounds like he's under investigation for assault and battery

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...k-hill-battery
    Last edited by Buzz; 03-15-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just saw that ....

Are these people stupid?

I can't wait til we hear more about his...
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

He tried to kill the kid when he was still in utero, so it's no shock that this piece of human garbage breaks his son's arm now.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    Just saw that ....

Are these people stupid?

I can't wait til we hear more about his...
    Yeah..This guy seems to be a real P.O.S.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    He tried to kill the kid when he was still in utero, so it's no shock that this piece of human garbage breaks his son's arm now.

what? I totally miss understood the battery allegations...

I was thinking he beat up some kid in a bar/club who was underage.

If that is the case he is sh*t.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Report: Tyreek Hill investigated in battery case on a child
    By Michael David Smith | Mar 15, 2019, 5:36 PM EDT

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill is reportedly being investigated for battery on his young son.

The Kansas City Star reports that a police report lists a juvenile as the victim, and that the victim is Hill’s son. The Star reports that Hill’s son was left with a broken arm.

In 2014, when Hill’s fiancee was pregnant with their son, Hill was arrested and accused of punching and choking his fiancee. He later pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation. He and his fiancee later reconciled and have said recently that they plan to get married soon.

The Chiefs confirmed that they are aware of the matter.

“The club is aware of the investigation involving Tyreek Hill,” the Chiefs said in a statement to the Star. “We’re in the process of gathering information and have been in contact with the league and local authorities. We’ll have no further comment at this time.”

Hill has not been arrested or charged in connection with this incident.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Aggravating factors raise the stakes for Tyreek Hill, dramatically
    By Mike Florio | Mar 15, 2019, 5:50 PM EDT

The news that Tyreek Hill faces allegations of battery against his child is both shocking and concerning, especially if the child ended up with a broken arm caused by Hill. The circumstances could result in a very significant punishment for the player, in addition to whatever sanctions the criminal justice system may impose.

In 2014, after incidents involving Ray Rice, Greg Hardy, and Adrian Peterson, the NFL beefed up the Personal Conduct Policy, creating a baseline suspension of six game for any crimes of violence and creating conditions pursuant to which the league can impose a punishment exceeding six games, based on aggravating factors.

“Possible aggravating factors include, but are not limited to, a prior violation of the Personal Conduct Policy, similar misconduct before joining the NFL, violence involving a weapon, choking, repeated striking, or when an act is committed against a particularly vulnerable person, such as a child, a pregnant woman, or an elderly person, or where the act is committed in the presence of a child,” the Personal Conduct Policy explains, with emphasis added.

Apart from the fact that the victim of the alleged misconduct is a child (which constitutes an aggravating factor in and of itself), Hill’s past guilty plea to beating and choking his then-pregnant girlfriend would enhance the penalty even more. Because Hill did what he previously did before entering the NFL, he faced no punishment for it from the league office. That punishment would come now, if a violation is proven based on the new allegations.

Then there’s the question of whether the Chiefs will do to Hill what they did to Kareem Hunt, summarily severing ties with the player based on evidence of misconduct. In Hunt’s case, the Chiefs concluded that he had lied about his involvement in an incident that was later proven by video. In Hill’s case, it’s entirely possible that he was drafted and employed in 2016 under a clear understanding that one false move would get him cut.

Of course, if he’s cut, someone else inevitably will give him another second chance. And that will be a very real factor for the Chiefs to consider before making a final decision. If there’s no longer a place for him in Kansas City, one of the NFL’s other teams would find a way to hold its nose and look the other way to justify embracing arguably the hardest player to defend in the league.

For now, it will become impossible to defend Tyreek Hill as a person, if he did what he’s accused of doing. And if it’s true that he broke his child’s arm, the league office should consider protecting all 32 teams from the temptations of his talents by banishing him from the league.

Legend

User Info Menu

Police records show two recent reports of child abuse at Tyreek Hill’s address
    By Mike Florio | Mar 15, 2019, 6:04 PM EDT

The allegations against Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill have quickly become more significant, and troubling.

According to KCTV, authorities are investigating Hill for not one but two incidents of child abuse. The first happened on March 5, and the second occurred on Thursday, March 14.

The March 5 incident involved a call to police to investigate a report of child abuse or neglect. The case was closed three days later, with a decision not to prosecute.

The second report does not include Hill’s name, but he lives at the address listed on the police documents, and his fiancee’s name appears under a category described as “others involved.”

The Kansas City Star has reported that the second incident resulted in Hill’s three-year-old son suffering a broken arm.

Hill has yet to be charged with any crime.

Legend

User Info Menu

And just like that, WR is a priority for the Chiefs in the draft.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

KC really likes dirtbags.