Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mock one

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mock one

EDIT:

Since Sid called me out drinking and posting and doing it rashly without much thought , I am going to edit it in yellow.

Next off-season moves...
    1)sign Houston or Shane Ray
    2) trade Bud to jets for LEE This is not going to work ( I don't think the Jets want him) I don't think Bud has any trade value without redoing his contract, redo his contract and let him and Houston/ Ray fight it out, we still need competion and depth there.
    3) Trade for LB Lee from the Jets, ( some say for a 4th or less is his value) maybe by trading spots in the 3rd will do it and one of our 7 rd.
    4) Sign Crowell or a vet RB

1.20 Hockenson te
    2.52 Sameuls wr
    3.66 Winovich olb
    3.88 Hooker DB
    4. Sheffield CB change chose to (ILB Takitaki )
    5. Isabella wr
    6. Moreo te
    6)trade to jets for Lee
    6) Jordon Miller CB
    7) BPA

Still incomplete...need ol and dl Completed
    Last edited by steeler_george; 03-15-2019 at 08:18 AM.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Are you drunk?
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

actually I am lol ...is it that bad?
    Last edited by steeler_george; 03-14-2019 at 09:19 PM.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sidsmythe View Post
    are you drunk?

bahahahahahahahahahhah

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Who the hell is Codwell? Is that the Rooney's butler?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    actually I am lol ...is it that bad?
    Lmfao!! Cheers bro

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Who the hell is Codwell? Is that the Rooney's butler?

Isaiah Crowell

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was hoping it was some master ILB from the Arena League since he didn't draft one, LoL

I tried googling it and everything ... lmao
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Isabella in the 5th would be awesome however I got to believe he is a day 2 guy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    EDIT:

Since Sid called me out drinking and posting and doing it rashly without much thought , I am going to edit it in yellow.

Next off-season moves...
    1)sign Houston or Shane Ray
    2) trade Bud to jets for LEE This is not going to work ( I don't think the Jets want him) I don't think Bud has any trade value without redoing his contract, redo his contract and let him and Houston/ Ray fight it out, we still need competion and depth there.
    3) Trade for LB Lee from the Jets, ( some say for a 4th or less is his value) maybe by trading spots in the 3rd will do it and one of our 7 rd.
    4) Sign Crowell or a vet RB

1.20 Hockenson te
    2.52 Sameuls wr
    3.66 Winovich olb
    3.88 Hooker DB
    4. Sheffield CB change chose to (ILB Takitaki )
    5. Isabella wr
    6. Moreo te
    6)trade to jets for Lee
    6) Jordon Miller CB
    7) BPA

Still incomplete...need ol and dl Completed

Sober version...