Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Big Chest buys billboards...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Mr. Big Chest buys billboards...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ans-pittsburgh

Any local business owner better boycot buying advertisement from that owner. Lmao.

Legend

User Info Menu

AB 84 not Mr. Big Chest 84? WTH?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    AB 84 not Mr. Big Chest 84? WTH?
    Yeah the Mr. Big Chest persona is used only when AB 84 wants more money and is forcing his way out of a contract.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Yeah the Mr. Big Chest persona is used only when AB 84 wants more money and is forcing his way out of a contract.
    Was just gonna type this...Almost word for word...All of a sudden he's AB again, Model citizen, Regular mustache lol...He played everybody like a fool...

I bet you him and his ******** agent and Buddies sit around and laugh and laugh...Makes me sick... Great profession and setup where you act like a complete *******,alienate ALL of the higher ups, and your co-workers...And get your way, and a big raise...Still pissed...Unreal!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Created by Rosenhaus.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

somebody had to let him get away with it

steelers got played for a fool by this narcissistic knucklehead
    Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 03-14-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Was just gonna type this...Almost word for word...All of a sudden he's AB again, Model citizen, Regular mustache lol...He played everybody like a fool...

I bet you him and his ******** agent and Buddies sit around and laugh and laugh...Makes me sick... Great profession and setup where you act like a complete *******,alienate ALL of the higher ups, and your co-workers...And get your way, and a big raise...Still pissed...Unreal!
    Don't worry. Karma is a boomerang.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steel maniac View Post
    don't worry. Karma is a boomerang.
    truth.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Don't live in the area but I hope a couple of cans of paint find that billboard

Legend

User Info Menu

or a match..........
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.