Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Big Chest buys billboards...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I think he could have just skipped the game against the Bungles and told the Steelers he wasn't playing under this contract anymore. Trade me. Then not answered his phone. That would have put the wheels in motion for a trade and we would have gotten good compensation.

It's all the social media garbage that makes me despise this guy. He's a childish, me-first, piece of trash. Glad to be rid of him. Can't wait to see his first blow up on the Raiders.
    He knew Colbert would fight that off. So he had to go thru this whole charade of dying his moustache yellow and talking like he was bipolar like Kanye West. Notice, as soon as he got his money, the gold mustache went away and normal talk came out his mouth.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    So it seems like it's all about money and the rest is BS?
    Sounds and looks that way to me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    These talking heads are always after Ben. If Ben runs into a house that's on fire, and saves the wife and baby, the Talking heads are going to say, " Ben probably started that fire just so he could go in and be a hero."
    Good analogy

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mick'sTeam View Post
    My distaste for AB continues to grow.
    mine too:

Starter

User Info Menu

We got any Steeler Nation troops on the ground that can handle this effrontery? Case of eggs, some spray paint. That should be enough.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    He knew Colbert would fight that off. So he had to go thru this whole charade of dying his moustache yellow and talking like he was bipolar like Kanye West. Notice, as soon as he got his money, the gold mustache went away and normal talk came out his mouth.
    I wonder if his real plan was not to get traded but out right release. Maybe he was told they will never just trade you over a contract? Many have said he wanted released and I over looked it in this thread while posting.

Legend

User Info Menu

I listened to Mike Mayock talking with Sirius radio and he explained how it went down.
    He said in so many words
    Raiders werent involved until the Buffalo deal fell through
    Colbert called the Raiders looking for a first and the Raiders said no way
    No trade was finalized until Sunday IIRC and it was all because of AB's new contract
    Colbert gave permission for Rosenhaus to work out the new deal
    Mayock went back and forth because Rosenhaus made it clear "AB had to be the highest paid WR in the game"
    There was no deal until the Raiders agreed
    Last edited by pittpete; 03-15-2019 at 10:33 PM.
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Someone with money should pay to have THAT sign displayed in Oakland. Or wherever the h3ll that team is expecting to play.

But the picture of him needs to feature the moronic blonde hair and 'stash. He looks far too professional in this photo.

Legend

User Info Menu