Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Big Chest buys billboards...

Starter

User Info Menu

Yeah believe they are digital

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

from the start it was pretty obvious, he's not even good at trying to hide it. makes me wonder how dumb the talking heads in the national media are for trying to slant the blame to ben

Legend

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    hilarious!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You know I could have forgiven him later on in life, IF the FO did not get screwed on the picks compensation by him.
    All blame is on AB for the whole deal IMO. I think he should have came to the FO and said this is my money demands if your not going to pay me find some body that will. Even threaten to retire etc. But keep it in house. Not sure why the Mr. Big Chest stuff had to happen looking back?
    Only 1 team was willing to pay him and IF you believe that FO that was close to not happening.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    You know I could have forgiven him later on in life, IF the FO did not get screwed on the picks compensation by him.
    All blame is on AB for the whole deal IMO. I think he should have came to the FO and said this is my money demands if your not going to pay me find some body that will. Even threaten to retire etc. But keep it in house. Not sure why the Mr. Big Chest stuff had to happen looking back?
    Only 1 team was willing to pay him and IF you believe that FO that was close to not happening.
    I heard on the radio that he did go to the front office with his money demands and they basically told him they weren't going to negotiate a new deal because he was in the middle of his current contract but then proceeded to work with Ben on an extension. I don't remember who was saying it, I think it was guest on the Cowherd show but if that is true it would certainly explain all the jealousy towards Ben and how he is treated.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think he could have just skipped the game against the Bungles and told the Steelers he wasn't playing under this contract anymore. Trade me. Then not answered his phone. That would have put the wheels in motion for a trade and we would have gotten good compensation.

It's all the social media garbage that makes me despise this guy. He's a childish, me-first, piece of trash. Glad to be rid of him. Can't wait to see his first blow up on the Raiders.

Backup

User Info Menu

My distaste for AB continues to grow.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    I heard on the radio that he did go to the front office with his money demands and they basically told him they weren't going to negotiate a new deal because he was in the middle of his current contract but then proceeded to work with Ben on an extension. I don't remember who was saying it, I think it was guest on the Cowherd show but if that is true it would certainly explain all the jealousy towards Ben and how he is treated.
    So it seems like it's all about money and the rest is BS?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    from the start it was pretty obvious, he's not even good at trying to hide it. makes me wonder how dumb the talking heads in the national media are for trying to slant the blame to ben
    These talking heads are always after Ben. If Ben runs into a house that's on fire, and saves the wife and baby, the Talking heads are going to say, " Ben probably started that fire just so he could go in and be a hero."
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.