Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Houston?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Yep just saw that bummer but Houston would be sweet
    id take houston 8 days a week over tate.. and tate is a hell of a wr... we need a stud olb!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Tate would be cool but I think we are good with the Corp we have, aside from a rookie in the draft. But Houston, although aged and injured recent years, would really help bolster that outside backer group. Do we really want chickallo as the 3?!?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Tate would be cool but I think we are good with the Corp we have, aside from a rookie in the draft. But Houston, although aged and injured recent years, would really help bolster that outside backer group. Do we really want chickallo as the 3?!?
    im more inclined to play chickillo since finding out he turned down a deal with the pats to stay with us lol

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    im more inclined to play chickillo since finding out he turned down a deal with the pats to stay with us lol
    Oh no doubt lol. I replied to that thread admiring that about him and hoping for success(obviously) in the black and gold.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not sure I'm excited about Houston. He is a shadow of the player that he was a few years ago.

If we sign Tate we all of a sudden have a very crowed WR room. Not sure how we get guys in the field. I guess JuJu and Moncrief are the wideouts and Tate would be the slot. Washington would be fighting to prove himself and Eli would be the #5.

If we sign Tate I don't see us taking a WR until late in the draft. I'd be all in on a TE in Round 1.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Not sure I'm excited about Houston. He is a shadow of the player that he was a few years ago.

If we sign Tate we all of a sudden have a very crowed WR room. Not sure how we get guys in the field. I guess JuJu and Moncrief are the wideouts and Tate would be the slot. Washington would be fighting to prove himself and Eli would be the #5.

If we sign Tate I don't see us taking a WR until late in the draft. I'd be all in on a TE in Round 1.
    Tate to the giants so don’t worry. Don’t forget about the great white midget Switzer!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    But our Head Coach and organization suck and are in chaos. Why would Chik stays versus playing for a coaching god

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Tate to the giants so don’t worry. Don’t forget about the great white midget Switzer!!
    I guess Tate is the OBJ consolation prize

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would love to get houston

that position group is a damn mess right now. would be a fantastic add

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    But our Head Coach and organization suck and are in chaos. Why would Chik stays versus playing for a coaching god
    Because he's got brothers on the team that mean something to him... apparently it's not all about $$$$ for some guys