Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Juju

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Juju

Didn't like what I saw on the sidelines last night. Wasn't sure he was more interested in the game or his moment with the mike and camera. If you are the #1 act like the #1 not a clown. LMAO when Bos walked away from him. That s**t would not happen on Belichick's bench!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Know what i did like - JuJu not throwing Gatorade jugs because he wasn't getting the number of targets he thought he should be getting and being happy about a team win!

Legend

User Info Menu

Juju is fine. I believe most of that fluff stuff was recorded during pregame warmups anyway, outside of him talking to Diontae Johnson following the fumble early in the game.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Know what i did like - JuJu not throwing Gatorade jugs because he wasn't getting the number of targets he thought he should be getting and being happy about a team win!
    $$$$$$$

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO View Post
    Didn't like what I saw on the sidelines last night. Wasn't sure he was more interested in the game or his moment with the mike and camera. If you are the #1 act like the #1 not a clown. LMAO when Bos walked away from him. That s**t would not happen on Belichick's bench!
    Keeping that glass half empty I see

God forbid a young man loves life and can have fun at work

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I knew it was coming. JuJu is a big kid enjoying his life.

Eventually the things fans love about him will be the things people will complain about.

Not sure what he did on the sideline but Iím sure it involved smiling and laughing and enjoying the game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Keeping that glass half empty I see

God forbid a young man loves life and can have fun at work
    A friend of mine said last year he wanted to see JuJu stop dancing because he knew the fans would end up using it against him.

Gotta love the typical “not on Billicheats bench”

Same bench that has a coke dealer sitting on it.

I swear these people think about the Pats more than the Steelers. Just jump on the wagon already.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is this board ever happy? Sheesh.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Is this board ever happy? Sheesh.
    Imagine how they watch the game when we do well. Just mad and screaming.

Stop smiling! Stop dancing!!!

Our lord and savior Billicheat would never!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I absolutely love everything about Juju. He keeps the mood positive, even when things are tough. He stays positive and energetic, even when his targets are low. He' consoles and coaches a rookie when the rookie makes a key fumble.

I hope he always stays this way. The Steelers are lucky to have such a class act and rare talent.