Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bud Dupree to receive entire $9.2 million salary for 2019

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I think the last two priorities in your list are interchangeable depending on who's there; But I think ILB is a lock first round pick.
    i think ILB is LIKELY. But, if for some reason, both Devins and Wilson are all 3 gone, I think they consider other positions. Really just depends on how the draft plays out.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    2019 NFL MockDeville
    1. Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
    2a. Jachai Polite, OLB, Florida (from Raiders)
    2b. Deebo Samuel, WR, S.Caroline
    3. Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    But, if for some reason, both Devins and Wilson are all 3 gone, I think they consider other positions.
    Or possibly trade down to pick up another pick?
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Or possibly trade down to pick up another pick?
    i think they have enough needs that they'll stand pat. if all 3 ILB are gone, then one of the OLB (Brian Burns) or TE (Fant) is likely hanging around.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    2019 NFL MockDeville
    1. Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
    2a. Jachai Polite, OLB, Florida (from Raiders)
    2b. Deebo Samuel, WR, S.Caroline
    3. Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    i think they have enough needs that they'll stand pat. if all 3 ILB are gone, then one of the OLB (Brian Burns) or TE (Fant) is likely hanging around.
    Man, I'm praying more QB's and WR's come flying off the board ahead of us. An additional 2 WR and a additional QB will push one of the guys we want to us.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.