Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB-Raiders press meeting delay!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

AB-Raiders press meeting delay!

It has been reported that he is late and the press conference is delayed waiting for him...

Another story broke through, I am paraphrasing, saying that this years flight to Oak was delayed by a half hour because of AB. Ben was asking who is so important that we are waiting so long.

And I told myself I wouldn't be hating AB or reading any more about him.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I’m torturing myself by watching. AB got a haircut and doesn’t look like Coolio anymore. He’s still a putz.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I turned it off. I couldn’t take it anymore.

Legend

User Info Menu

Raiders might as well learn right away to play by AB's rules...

Starter

User Info Menu

AB got off to a roaring start...His 1st words were..." Thank you Coach "...To the GM...

I've really never disliked a player as much as him, never! Jarvis, Dud, even Mitchell..
    They just sucked...

But this guy ****ed us over royal...And Gruden up there saying " the greatest this, and greatest that "...

I wish somebody had the balls to ask him..." If he is the greatest this and the greatest that " How in the Hell did you get him for a 3rd and 5th round pick " lol

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Y'all just mad because AB had the cojones to get out of this, now, train-wreck of an organization - led by the anointed genius and leader, Ben Roethlisberger! He refused to bow-down to the hypocrisy and recognized an underachieving, entitled, lazy QB who refused to put in the work to be great and lead this talented team to a championship!! Remember, Ben has been an acting diva a lot longer than AB!! AB has been unfairly mocked and criticized throughout this ordeal. Some warranted and some, not! But we all know it takes two to tango - and after listening to Kevin Colbert spewing his unmitigated ignorance, I understand exactly why AB lit himself on fire to get out of here! Steelers brought all of this garbage on themselves and they deserve the misery and the mockery that is coming along with it...

Like him or not - AB is a self-made winner and I am predicting the raiders will have a better record than the Steelers this year! Lesson learned! Be careful who you sale your soul and hand over the keys of your organization to... They have been blindly loyal to Ben with all of his truck load of issues and allegations, happily gift-wrapped him three $100 million contracts and soon to hand over another... SMH - Quite a price to to have paid to have become the laughing stocks of the league.. Keep up the good work!

Legend

User Info Menu

What has AB won? What has Ben won?
    Trade 1.20, 2.52, & 2020 3rd for 1.8 or 1.9

1.8 or 1.9 ILB Devin White
    3.66 OLB Chase Winovich
    3.83 S Amani Hooker
    4.122 TE Dawson Knox
    5.141 CB Kris Boyd
    6.175 WR Keelan Doss
    6.192 G Beau Benzschawel
    6.207 RB Kerrith Whyte
    7.219 DE Armon Watts

or

1.20 CB Byron Murphy
    2.52 OLB D'Andre Walker
    3.66 S Darnell Savage
    3.83 WR Miles Boykin
    4.122 ILB David Long
    5.141 C/G Ross Pierschbacher
    6.175 TE Kahele Warring
    6.192 NT Daylon Mack
    6.207 RB Devine Ozigbo
    7.219 DE Albert Huggins

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Y'all just mad because AB had the cojones to get out of this, now, train-wreck of an organization - led by the anointed genius and leader, Ben Roethlisberger! He refused to bow-down to the hypocrisy and recognized an underachieving, entitled, lazy QB who refused to put in the work to be great and lead this talented team to a championship!! Remember, Ben has been an acting diva a lot longer than AB!! AB has been unfairly mocked and criticized throughout this ordeal. Some warranted and some, not! But we all know it takes two to tango - and after listening to Kevin Colbert spewing his unmitigated ignorance, I understand exactly why AB lit himself on fire to get out of here! Steelers brought all of this garbage on themselves and they deserve the misery and the mockery that is coming along with it...

Like him or not - AB is a self-made winner and I am predicting the raiders will have a better record than the Steelers this year! Lesson learned! Be careful who you sale your soul and hand over the keys of your organization to... They have been blindly loyal to Ben with all of his truck load of issues and allegations, happily gift-wrapped him three $100 million contracts and soon to hand over another... SMH - Quite a price to to have paid to have become the laughing stocks of the league.. Keep up the good work!
    For the record, I completely disagree with Ben going on his stupid radio show and ripping players.

It's unprofessional and it's back stabbing and you don't gain respect by doing that.

What made matters worse was Tomlin supporting it and Colberts public support.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I got a good chuckle out of self made winner. that's the problem with AB and LB fans. they honestly believe that both those guys success happened in a vacuum

they are just to blind or stupid to see that both those bozos couldn't have been dreamed up in heaven and dropped into a better situation or system on earth as it relates to professional football and putting up #s

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post

Proof I’m living in bizarro world.