Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rats

Administrator

User Info Menu

Rats

Get Earl Thomas
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

rats

got Mark Inghram also

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the Rats will always be good on DEFENSE - however they're gonna suck on OFFENSE for many years to come.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

word is ingram got a 3 year 15 million dollar deal... and thomas is closing in on a 4 year deal

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    rats

got Mark Inghram also
    That is a real nice pick up for them.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I am glad they stepped up their game. I love being our rivalry, and more competition for the Browns.

I am thinking that they will go heavy on LB and WR in this draft, the two positions we need as well. We are going to be competing in the draft for those positions
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

That's a lot of guaranteed money for an aging, oft-injured player who was last seen flipping off his coach while being carted off the field last year.

When healthy, I love Thomas' game, but this is a huge risk on a wish and a prayer that he is capable of playing at the same level he was a few years ago.

Earl Thomas gets $32 million fully guaranteed at signing
    By Mike Florio | Mar 13, 2019, 7:47 PM EDT

Former Seahawks safety Earl Thomas has broken the same leg twice. That didn’t stop him from breaking the bank. (See what I did there?)

Per a league source, Thomas will receive $32 million fully guaranteed at signing as part of his four-year, $55 million deal with the Ravens. Here’s the full breakdown:

1. Signing bonus: $20 million.

2. 2019 base salary: $2 million, fully guaranteed.

3. 2020 base salary: $10 million, fully guaranteed.

4. 2021 base salary: $11 million.

5. 2022 base salary: $12 million.

That’s it. It’s that simple, and that straightforward.

Maybe other teams and agents should take that as a hint as to how easy it can all be.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Lamar Jackson apologizes for unsafe driving on video
    By Michael David Smith | Mar 13, 2019, 7:47 PM EDT

Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson made a very bad decision behind the wheel, then compounded that bad decision by posting video of it. Now he’s apologizing.

Jackson posted on Instagram a video of himself recording on his phone while driving. That in and of itself is not a good idea, but this particular video showed the speedometer, and he was driving 105 miles an hour. Oh, and there was a “fasten seat belt” light visible on the dashboard, meaning Jackson or one of his passengers wasn’t buckled in.

Yes, Jackson was using his phone while driving 105 mph, apparently without wearing a seat belt, and he thought it would be a good idea to post the evidence on social media.

Jackson took some criticism for that, and now he has apologized.

“I made a bad decision and will set a better example going forward,” Jackson wrote on Twitter. “My apologies.”

The Ravens will no doubt give Jackson a talking-to, but he’s lucky that’s all he’s getting. He easily could have killed himself or someone else.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Lamar Jackson apologizes for unsafe driving on video
    By Michael David Smith | Mar 13, 2019, 7:47 PM EDT

Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson made a very bad decision behind the wheel, then compounded that bad decision by posting video of it. Now he’s apologizing.

Jackson posted on Instagram a video of himself recording on his phone while driving. That in and of itself is not a good idea, but this particular video showed the speedometer, and he was driving 105 miles an hour. Oh, and there was a “fasten seat belt” light visible on the dashboard, meaning Jackson or one of his passengers wasn’t buckled in.

Yes, Jackson was using his phone while driving 105 mph, apparently without wearing a seat belt, and he thought it would be a good idea to post the evidence on social media.

Jackson took some criticism for that, and now he has apologized.

“I made a bad decision and will set a better example going forward,” Jackson wrote on Twitter. “My apologies.”

The Ravens will no doubt give Jackson a talking-to, but he’s lucky that’s all he’s getting. He easily could have killed himself or someone else.
    The good news is that this guy will be making decisions for the Ravens offense.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.20 - Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan
    3.66 - Diontae Johnson, WR, Toledo
    3.83 - Justin Layne, CB, MSU
    4.122 - Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky
    5.141 - Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan
    6.175 - Sutton Smith, OLB, Northern Illinois
    6.192 - Isaiah Buggs, DE, Alabama
    6.207 - Ulysees Gilbert III, OLB, Akron
    7.219 - Derwin Gray, OL, Maryland

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes!!! Lamar Jackson will end up setting the Ravens backwards.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN