User Info Menu

Chickillo

2 years...8 million

Super Bowl!

Legend

User Info Menu

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo cmon bro
    Dupree cut now?
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Starter

User Info Menu

Tomlin and Colbert must have bolted out of Bradenton with all this Browns stuff and said " Lets do SOMETHING " !

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

good grief

OLB is a f*#ing mess

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    good grief

OLB is a f*#ing mess
    Hey...At least we're not the Ravens! They are having a worse offseason than us

Starter

User Info Menu

Wth lol....sigh

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    2 years...8 million

Super Bowl!
    Chickillo is not bad depth and core special team player...

It does seem alo, but...
    Have you guys not seen these outrages prices they are getting paid. ( JJ got close to 6 Million)

It is not guaranteed, he probably won't see that money, after the draft he might be a cap cut.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    Chickillo is not bad depth and core special team player...

It does seem alo, but...
    Have you guys not seen these outrages prices they are getting paid. ( JJ got close to 6 Million)

It is not guaranteed, he probably won't see that money, after the draft he might be a cap cut.
    Gonna be/ has already been an interesting offseason...With 10 draft picks...And possibly still some more cap room...Gotta be excited!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

ford traded to SF and new contract 5yrs/ 87M

Makes me wonder, what Dupree is going to want...

So maybe Dupree is being shopped.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

thats all the more reason why you keep burnett. we have him on a similar deal to chickillo.. and he is a hell of alot more accomplished than chick.