Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chickillo

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

so we should keep another mediocre player because we just overpaid another one?

that doesn't seem smart

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    so we should keep another mediocre player because we just overpaid another one?

that doesn't seem smart
    eddie.. go back and look at his GB stats

Legend

User Info Menu

Jeremy Fowler

@JFowlerESPN

Patriots were in on Anthony Chickillo at similar deal to what he just signed with Pittsburgh, two years for $8 million. Chickillo said it was tempting but he wanted to win with Steelers. “It’s funny everybody’s counting us out,” Chickillo said. “You still have to play.”

Mar 12, 2019

Legend

User Info Menu

No problem with Chick. You know he puts in effort. He’s this teams Arthur Moats.
    Early Addition Mock (3 Round Version)

Fix the Run Defence Mode:

1. DaRon Payne
    2. Josey Jewell
    3 Kerryon Johnson

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Jeremy Fowler

@JFowlerESPN

Patriots were in on Anthony Chickillo at similar deal to what he just signed with Pittsburgh, two years for $8 million. Chickillo said it was tempting but he wanted to win with Steelers. “It’s funny everybody’s counting us out,” Chickillo said. “You still have to play.”

Mar 12, 2019
    Okay respect to him for that and I hope he succeeds in his role to help this team win.

Legend

User Info Menu

I like this signing. I think Chick is just one of those underrated players that you need to have on the roster.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Jeremy Fowler

@JFowlerESPN

Mar 12, 2019
    you here that Bell and AB .......he wanted to win with Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Love that from Chickillo.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I like this signing. I think Chick is just one of those underrated players that you need to have on the roster.
    You're not allowed to like this deal because he goes by Anthony and not Tony...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I've gained a little respect for CHICK after seeing BB was after him.
    Think he'd make CHICK the next Vrabel??

You need experienced players who can play special teams at these type of contracts . . . while not sexy I'm sure he didn't get much guaranteed money so cutting him won't be off the table if #92 steps up.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!