Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 122

Thread: Obj

  1. #31
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Just amazes me what OBJ netted, and what we got for AB. Embarrassing is another word I'd use

  2. #32
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Nelson was a starting CB on the worse secondary in football. And that’s an upgrade??? We are in a heap of trouble. And so is Tomlin’s job.

    Browns are clearly the most talented team in the AFC north. It’s all about their coaching putting it together. So , for the few of you who were still dismissing the Browns, you won’t be laughing at them anymore.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  3. #33
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Just amazes me what OBJ netted, and what we got for AB. Embarrassing is another word I'd use
    Terp, since Dorsey took over being the Browns GM, who’s been the better GM? Him or Colbert?
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  4. #34
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Trade Ben and start the rebuild. We could very well be last in the division.

    Way to capitalize on the Killer B's Tomlin. Arguably, one of the best triple threats to never make it to a SB. Stellar coaching... But hell, he's never had a losing season
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

  5. #35
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Terp, since Dorsey took over being the Browns GM, who’s been the better GM? Him or Colbert?
    Not sure if Colbert's been better than anyone the last few years.

  6. #36
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Just amazes me what OBJ netted, and what we got for AB. Embarrassing is another word I'd use
    You are right. What's nice about this draft though... is that a 3rd can get us a legit WR...and a 5th could get us a plug and play RB.

    It does suck to think what might have been though.

  7. #37
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Nelson was a starting CB on the worse secondary in football. And that’s an upgrade??? We are in a heap of trouble. And so is Tomlin’s job.

    Browns are clearly the most talented team in the AFC north. It’s all about their coaching putting it together. So , for the few of you who were still dismissing the Browns, you won’t be laughing at them anymore.
    People here are jerking themselves over this guy. KC's defense was horrible, especially their secondary. Like I said in the other thread, I guess he's an upgrade over the scrubs we have. But that's like being the skinniest kid at fat camp

  8. #38
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Trade Ben and start the rebuild. We could very well be last in the division.

    Way to capitalize on the Killer B's Tomlin. Arguably, one of the best triple threats to never make it to a SB. Stellar coaching... But hell, he's never had a losing season
    I agree with your comments on the "Triple threat" failure. What a joke. Biggest trio of underachievers in NFL history.

  9. #39
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Pressure is on Colbert and Tomlin now.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

    My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

    FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

  10. #40
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Nelson was a starting CB on the worse secondary in football. And that’s an upgrade??? We are in a heap of trouble. And so is Tomlin’s job.

    Browns are clearly the most talented team in the AFC north. It’s all about their coaching putting it together. So , for the few of you who were still dismissing the Browns, you won’t be laughing at them anymore.
    " If you want to crown their Ass, Crown em...We had em, and we left them off the hook"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •