Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Obj

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You just committed the "San Diego Chargers" penalty.

This is not subject to coach's challenge or booth review.

Fifteen yard penalty. Automatic first down.
    Ha Ha...my son has called me out on that a few times. I guess old habits die hard.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    I said last year that the drama that was thrust upon the Steelers and their fans would subside, but the effective changes caused by it would linger elsewhere.

In Dallas and San Diego, the Zeke and Gordon situations are being propelled by the fact that Bell sat out a year and the distraction attached to it.

In Cleveland, I still believe that OBJ was traded because the Giants saw what AB was doing and they decided to cut bait before the same thing happened there. They knew that they are not within a window to win soon, so a diva receiver brings no potential value. As much as people thought that New York made a bad trade, I loved it for them. OBJ is now proving to be someone else's headache.

Oakland - well, nothing needs to be said.

Jets - Bell goes and gets a smaller overall contract after sitting out a year, and is being coached by someone who supposedly didn't want him. That will boil over soon enough.

Pittsburgh - so quiet it's almost boring. Or at least it would be if the memory of last year wasn't still fresh.
    Think you just put into words what no media types have done this whole preseason.

Nice job.