Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Steven Nelson

Legend

User Info Menu

Alex Kozora

@Alex_Kozora

Vance McDonald makes pretty one handed snag over Steven Nelson. TD. #Steelers

7v7 highlight. JuJu burns Steven Nelson down the left sideline, makes diving catch from Roethlisberger. #Steelers

https://twitter.com/Alex_Kozora?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 07-26-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Alex Kozora

@Alex_Kozora

Vance McDonald makes pretty one handed snag over Steven Nelson. TD. #Steelers

7v7 highlight. JuJu burns Steven Nelson down the left sideline, makes diving catch from Roethlisberger. #Steelers

https://twitter.com/Alex_Kozora?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Steven Nelson getting lite up already? It's not December yet!
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Steven Nelson getting lite up already? It's not December yet!
    It's his first training camp practice with a brand new team, and our top TE target needed to make a one-handed catch to beat him, and our top WR target needed to make a diving catch to beat him. Sure sounds like he was getting "lite up" to me.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Lighten up Felicia...Im sure he's just joking around
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Getting Lite uppp!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

7 on 7 drill ,no pads, all about the O. We can RELAX on anything good or bad for a few days until pads r on n multiple reps take place. We'll get a taste of what we got or don't after a bunch of workouts. I'll get a good look starting on Sunday. Let you know what we see.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Lighten up Felicia...Im sure he's just joking around
    From what your saying Pete, no doubt that Ruth is trying to start something; as usual.

And yes, I was joking. Ruth still has a hard on about me busting him out about conner and he just can't get over it. Sad.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    7 on 7 drill ,no pads, all about the O. We can RELAX on anything good or bad for a few days until pads r on n multiple reps take place. We'll get a taste of what we got or don't after a bunch of workouts. I'll get a good look starting on Sunday. Let you know what we see.
    Yep. Just want to get through this thing with no injuries.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Yep. Just want to get through this thing with no injuries.
    It's just a thread on an internet forum, just make sure you stretch before posting.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    It's just a thread on an internet forum, just make sure you stretch before posting.
    You could have a second career writing for SNL, if you so choose.