Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stay Away from Bush

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Well, it won't be a goldmine when the owners finish with them in the next Lockout.
    Agreed....

Legend

User Info Menu

After seeing what the Browns are doing, we need to add talent to our team. I'm ready to change my stance and I say we go with Bush. Well deal with Rosenhaus later but we need to stock our coffers with talent and talent at our positions of dire need. No F-ing around now; we can't miss. We need to solve some problems.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Our front office does not have the luxury of holding grudges against the likes of Rosenhaus.

Joe Haden is entering the final year of the 3 year contract he signed back in 2017. Guess who his agent is?

As soon as they finish working out an extension with Ben's agent Ryan Tollner, Kevin Colbert and Omar Khan need to be able to play nice with Rosenhaus in order to craft an extension that keeps Haden in the Burgh for the rest of his NFL career.
    Trade 1.20, 3.66, 5.141, & a 3rd round pick in 2020 to BUF for 1.9

1.9 ILB Devin White
    2.52 WR Kelvin Harmon
    3.83 OLB Chase Winovich
    4.122 TE Josh Oliver
    6.175 FS Marquis Blair
    6.192 RB Travis Homer
    6.207 OG Hjalte Froholdt
    7.219 DE Armon Watts

or

Trade 2.52, 3.66, 3.83, & 5.141 to SEA for 1.21 & 4.124

1.20 TE T.J. Hockenson
    1.21 ILB Devin Bush
    4.122 OLB Christian Miller
    4.124 WR David Sills
    6.175 FS Marquis Blair
    6.192 RB Travis Homer
    6.207 OG Hjalte Froholdt
    7.219 DE Armon Watts

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I can understand the anger towards AB but not his agent. The agent’s job is to get maximum value for his client. Period. And Rosenhaus did just that. Agents are very slimy, lawyer types but he did not do anything illegal.
    Says a guy who names himself, "Steelbucks".
    Sounds like a "slimy agent" with a handle like tha........wait

ARE YOU ROSENHAUS?????
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 03-16-2019 at 02:07 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Say a guy who names himself, "Steelbucks".
    Sounds like a "slimy agent" with a handle like tha........wait

ARE YOU ROSENHAUS?????
    Ruthlesshaus ???? That would explain some things.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    he represents sean davis too. should we cut him?

the steelers are going to have to deal with rosenhaus in the future, he represents too many players not to

fans are gonna have to get over it
    As much as I'd love to boycott Rosenhaus clients after what he orchestrated with AB, I understand that it's not entirely realistic. But it would give me pause before spending a first round pick. If you draft Bush, you want him to be a fixture for 10 years on the defense. The Rosenhaus factor makes that less likely to happen.

Backup

User Info Menu

Not sure you can field a competitive team if you turn your back on a decent number of players.

Legend

User Info Menu

Im over my anger and realized my initial post was based on emotion.
    I like Bush now....
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    As much as I'd love to boycott Rosenhaus clients after what he orchestrated with AB, I understand that it's not entirely realistic. But it would give me pause before spending a first round pick. If you draft Bush, you want him to be a fixture for 10 years on the defense. The Rosenhaus factor makes that less likely to happen.
    Your right about that.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Im over my anger and realized my initial post was based on emotion.
    I like Bush now....
    No problem Pete. It's all good. Karma is a boomerang; Rosenhaus will get his.