Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Stay Away from Bush

Legend

User Info Menu

Between the two Devins in the pre-draft process, I was definitely higher on Devin White than Devin Bush from the get-go. However, in this first matchup between the two of them, I must admit that Bush stood out and White was barely noticeable.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I got cold feet a week or so b4 the draft on Bush. Well my feet are warm and toasty now.
    Good thing I wore proper footwear w/ me cold feet.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think OC’s are going to be saying this a lot his year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Between the two Devins in the pre-draft process, I was definitely higher on Devin White than Devin Bush from the get-go. However, in this first matchup between the two of them, I must admit that Bush stood out and White was barely noticeable.
    tbh I didn't even notice Devin White being in the game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jeremy Fowler
    ESPN Staff Writer

Steelers linebacker Devin Bush evaluates his performance.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

On the upswing

Devin Bush, the next great Steelers linebacker: Asking a rookie to call plays in the huddle, not to mention live up to the tradition of Steelers inside linebackers, is usually asking too much. However, Bush looks fully assembled straight out of the box. He flew around the field in the preseason opener against the Bucs, dominating the backups around him like a plus starter should. In just one half, he recorded 10 tackles, including five "stops," a Pro Football Focus stat measuring solo tackles that constitute an offensive failure. Because of the position he plays and the opportunity in front of him, he's my early favorite for Defensive Rookie of the Year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atn

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nice breakdown of Bush's game vs. the Bucs by Brian Baldinger:

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/08/br...ver-the-field/

Legend

User Info Menu

Jeremy Fowler
    ESPN Staff Writer

After a preseason debut that Mike Tomlin called a ‘really solid performance' based on performance, rookie linebacker Devin Bush is not practicing Wednesday. Bush had 10 tackles and a pass breakup against Tampa Bay.

18h

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Jeremy Fowler
    ESPN Staff Writer

After a preseason debut that Mike Tomlin called a ‘really solid performance' based on performance, rookie linebacker Devin Bush is not practicing Wednesday. Bush had 10 tackles and a pass breakup against Tampa Bay.

18h

Maybe he is practicing, just using one of the new models of helmet that will replace the old Antonio Brown helmet.

Legend

User Info Menu

I wonder how many bush jerseys are going to sell this year.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. SO WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN