Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay Away from Bush

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I like Bush now....
    Considering the alternative, I'd say you made a wise choice.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I like Bush now....
    only now???

Legend

User Info Menu

Im a late bloomer.....lol
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Hard to predict the ABs of the world to be honest. He turned into THE Dennis Rodman of the NFL. AND Dennis Rodman is an example of not knowing how people can slide from mildly off to wackjobs. No one could predict the erosion of AB as a spoiled child and Prima Donna extreme. Hes still sliding into freak show. Not quite there. But gaining speed.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dreegking View Post
    Hard to predict the ABs of the world to be honest. He turned into THE Dennis Rodman of the NFL. AND Dennis Rodman is an example of not knowing how people can slide from mildly off to wackjobs. No one could predict the erosion of AB as a spoiled child and Prima Donna extreme. He’s still sliding into freak show. Not quite there. But gaining speed.
    Based on comments from former players and coaches, I think several people predicted it. But it was tolerated anyway because of his production on the field.

But what he did to get a new contract will go down in history as one of the most disgusting, selfish, me-first, screw-the-team, unprofessional, a$$hole moves in history. He should make the Hall of Fame just for that. Just a bust of a big chest with bleached hair and the word "ME" on it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dreegking View Post
    Hard to predict the ABs of the world to be honest. He turned into THE Dennis Rodman of the NFL.
    Maybe he wanted to get traded to a West Coast team so his flights to visit Kim Jong Un in North Korea would be shorter.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Based on comments from former players and coaches, I think several people predicted it. But it was tolerated anyway because of his production on the field.

But what he did to get a new contract will go down in history as one of the most disgusting, selfish, me-first, screw-the-team, unprofessional, a$$hole moves in history. He should make the Hall of Fame just for that. Just a bust of a big chest with bleached hair and the word "ME" on it.
    I agree with this ; He got big doe a couple of years ago, and then wanted out and knew he could get (guaranteed) big doe (again) from another team. That's basically what this was all about but he needed to disguise his actions by throwing Ben under the Bus.

his constant behind the scenes bItching will not be missed. Juju was voted MVP. nuff said.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (An 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

My official proclamation: WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WITH MIKE TOMLIN AS OUR HEAD COACH. So why delay the inevitable?

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN

Legend

User Info Menu

Doe: A Deer. A Female Deer.

Dough (or Bread): We Use for Cash.

Me: The One Who AB Loves.

Fa: Where We Sent His Greedy @$$

Legend

User Info Menu

Jeremy Fowler
    ESPN Staff Writer

The Steelers front office has plenty of defensive back business to handle this offseason. Veteran corner Joe Haden is in line for a new deal. Safety Sean Davis enters the last year of his deal. And slot corner Mike Hilton has yet to sign his exclusive rights free agent tender in hopes of an extension. All three players have the same agent, Drew Rosenhaus. The future of the position will be affected by what happens this summer with these three players.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Jeremy Fowler
    ESPN Staff Writer

The Steelers front office has plenty of defensive back business to handle this offseason. Veteran corner Joe Haden is in line for a new deal. Safety Sean Davis enters the last year of his deal. And slot corner Mike Hilton has yet to sign his exclusive rights free agent tender in hopes of an extension. All three players have the same agent, Drew Rosenhaus. The future of the position will be affected by what happens this summer with these three players.
    ouch... and we're dealign with Drew R NOW...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!