Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JuJu's Shot at AB

Legend

User Info Menu

AB is a classic example of these the new type of man who’s jealous of another man; like woman are known to do. Because Juju shined, he couldn’t stand it. AB is soft in the head and a downgrade of a real man. Real men are not jealous of other men.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    As much as you donít want to see JuJu become anything close to AB personality wise, there is a difference between high quality player-diva and high quality player-cancer. AB skirted the line way too often, but Hines Ward seemed to balance it out ok, for example. JuJu is fun. You donít want to take that away. Just hope that someone makes him remember how the AB thing played out, and hope he realises it was the wrong way to do business. He seems a smart guy. At this point, Chadman isnít too concerned.
    thats the key..
    Juju is a smart guy...and genuinely seems to have a love for people. i am glad we are building our team around guys like him... conner.. tj watt etc. this team will be easy to root for this year now that the clowns are gone.

Legend

User Info Menu

He also doesnt have the biggest POS agent repping him either
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    AB is a classic example of these the new type of man who’s jealous of another man; like woman are known to do. Because Juju shined, he couldn’t stand it. AB is soft in the head and a downgrade of a real man. Real men are not jealous of other men.
    Real men don’t speak on other men.

I just made that up.

It’s a different generation for sure but AB plays a gladiator sport in his world a lot of his peers view him as a man who beat the system.

He’s a hero to a lot of football players in the league for finding a way to make more money.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post

I just made that up.

It’s a different generation for sure but AB plays a gladiator sport in his world a lot of his peers view him as a man who beat the system.

He’s a hero to a lot of football players in the league for finding a way to make more money.
    Got to give him credit, although why couldn't it been another player or team!

AB was awsome for us. Shame we would never know how AB and JUJU and JW would of mixed in year 3. ( We had a damn great passing offense!)
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oh wow View Post

I just made that up.

Your right; he is viewed as a hero to some players. And when the owners get together next, they need to do something about stunts like what he and Rosenhaus pulled.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

JuJu Smith-Schuster gushes about Ben Roethlisberger

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 26, 2019, 5:49 AM EDT

At a time when some former Steelers have questioned the leadership of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, one current Steeler is showering Roethlisberger with over-the-top praise.

Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster took to social media, posted a picture of himself hugging Big Ben, and wrote a message about how much he loves playing with Roethlisberger.

“I was so blessed to enter the league and play with a Hall of Fame QB as a 20-year old. Ben has taught me so much, he’s a true Leader and I can’t wait to rock with my guy this season,” Smith-Schuster wrote.

That’s a strong disagreement with Antonio Brown, Le'Veon Bell, Josh Harris and other former Steelers who have made clear that they don’t think highly of Roethlisberger as a leader. Smith-Schuster disagrees.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/26/juju-smith-schuster-gushes-about-ben-roethlisberger/
    Trade 1.20, 2.52, & 2020 3rd for 1.8 or 1.9

1.8 or 1.9 ILB Devin White
    3.66 OLB Chase Winovich
    3.83 S Amani Hooker
    4.122 TE Dawson Knox
    5.141 CB Kris Boyd
    6.175 WR Keelan Doss
    6.192 G Beau Benzschawel
    6.207 RB Kerrith Whyte
    7.219 DE Armon Watts

or

1.20 CB Byron Murphy
    2.52 OLB D'Andre Walker
    3.66 S Darnell Savage
    3.83 WR Miles Boykin
    4.122 ILB David Long
    5.141 C/G Ross Pierschbacher
    6.175 TE Kahele Warring
    6.192 NT Daylon Mack
    6.207 RB Devine Ozigbo
    7.219 DE Albert Huggins

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think it was 95% about the money.

Then, when Colbert (rightly IMO) said that we wouldn't give him more money, he started to complain about anything he could think about to force a trade.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think it was 95% about the money.

Then, when Colbert (rightly IMO) said that we wouldn't give him more money, he started to complain about anything he could think about to force a trade.
    Yeah, a lot of truth in that as well. Jealousy, money (money to make him feel assured he was still "the man" in the passing game too) all of that rolled together. But he clearly was jealous of juju and all the success he was finding.

Backup

User Info Menu

Yeah, a lot of truth in that as well. Jealousy, money (money to make him feel assured he was still "the man" in the passing game too) all of that rolled together. But he clearly was jealous of juju and all the success he was finding.
    Maybe.. but I think it was moreso jealous of OBJ’s money.