Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: JuJu's Shot at AB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Marcellus Wiley doesnít know what heís talking about.
    He makes a bit of a point. But it's a weak point. No one else on the planet is going to place more blame on Juju for the way Brown responded. Brown's antics started LONG before Juju tweeted a photo of himself making a great catch against the Raiders. But you have to admit, that photo had to be taken by AB as a bit of a slam (though I think he deserved it for the way he left the Steelers).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Marcellus Wiley strongly believes JuJu Smith-Schuster needs to take accountability over feud with AB

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/sports/wat...-ab/vi-BBVRiKP
    Who's Marcellus Wiley?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    He makes a bit of a point. But it's a weak point. No one else on the planet is going to place more blame on Juju for the way Brown responded. Brown's antics started LONG before Juju tweeted a photo of himself making a great catch against the Raiders. But you have to admit, that photo had to be taken by AB as a bit of a slam (though I think he deserved it for the way he left the Steelers).
    Browns antics started before Juju was even a Steeler. We just didn't know about it. That's why Wiley makes zero sense.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Who's Marcellus Wiley?
    A nobody who's trying to get his name out there making ridiculous statements.

I guess it worked 'cause we're talking about him

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    THIS is spot on.

Afte Browns bashing Ben.....not ONLY expressing positives towards Ben but a picture AGAINST THE RAIDERS with Brown in the background about to go hissy fit?

It WAS a sly and subtle "dig".
    Juju is no "poor victim" of Browns predictable response.

That said.....bravo Juju, well done.
    Creative, clever, get to make Brown look like a villain while he looks innocent?

I LIKE that dig.

Its very much like how I imagine I would take a shot......grinning as dumb Brown takes the bait and Juju garners MORE love from his fans and his QB.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 04-18-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Marcellus Wiley doesnít know what heís talking about.
    I wrote my last post BEFORE actually watching the video (just did) and came to the same conclusion as Wiley.
    My only difference is I dont think Juju has to own anything to the public just garner the love by manipulating AB into taking the bait.

Maniac, you cannot tell me this is not a DIRECT RESPONSE to Browns Ben bashing. That being understood, dont you think he was deliberate and purposeful in the picture he chose? Then the embrace showering praise on Ben?

It is "context" dude.
    If Brown aint bashing Ben NONE OF THIS HAPPENS. It was a "response" to Browns Ben hate my friend.

That said, I like it.

Juju is backing his guy in that feud, so ABSOLUTELY Juju started his beef with Brown.......and Juju is winning the beef of public opinion because Brown is a dolt.

Legend

User Info Menu

Let me add, Ben started it all when he bashed Brown and praised Juju in the SAME GAME.
    In my opinion Brown lost his mind essentially out of jealousy of Bens new favorite toy.
    Then the team votes the kid MVP? Diva Brown cant take that.

If it was JUST MONEY as many claim WHY IS BROWN STILL MAD?

Given THAT CONTEXT Juju HAD TO KNOW his posts would get under Browns arrogant skin.

People, Juju has learned the art of passive aggressive shots from the master.
    Actually, he has more skills than Ben, the first picture was a MASTERFUL shot. I love it.....no need for words.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 04-18-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Let me add, Ben started it all when he bashed Brown and praised Juju in the SAME GAME.
    In my opinion Brown lost his mind essentially out of jealousy of Bens new favorite toy.
    Then the team votes the kid MVP? Diva Brown cant take that.

If it was JUST MONEY as many claim WHY IS BROWN STILL MAD?

Given THAT CONTEXT Juju HAD TO KNOW his posts would get under Browns arrogant skin.

People, Juju has learned the art of passive aggressive shots from the master.
    Actually, he has more skills than Ben, the first picture was a MASTERFUL shot. I love it.....no need for words.
    I agree with all of this except for the part where he learned from the master. I think Juju is his own master. He doesn't take crap from anyone. And he knows how to do it properly.

Remember when Burfict nearly took off AB's head? Who came to his rescue? Juju laid down the justice.

Now when Ben is under "attack", Juju brings his brand of justice.

I'm 100% sure that when Juju posted that pic of his amazing catch, with a dejected AB in the background against the Raiders (a game where AB threw a hissy until he learned that Juju's catch was good), Juju knew it would get deep under AB's thin (and arrogant as you said) skin.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Browns antics started before Juju was even a Steeler. We just didn't know about it. That's why Wiley makes zero sense.
    I already said in what you quoted me on, that Brown's antics started long before Juju's tweet. Even when we did know about it.

That doesn't mean that Juju's tweeted photo of his amazing catch, with AB in the background wasn't a dig. It was absolutely a dig at AB, essentially telling him, "Good riddance. I'm now the number 1 Steelers wideout and I'm ready. Enjoy your time with the Raiders".