Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Draft

Our picks...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    3 6

Ok...Here are our picks, 10 of them...10 draft choices will not our team... Guys that know the value system please help...I would like something like this

1 2 3 4 7
    3 4

Would this be doable ( close ) and would you even want to

We would give up a 4th, and 5th for a 3rd...Then the 3 6's for a 4th...

We would have a 1st, 2nd, 3 3rds, 2 4ths, and a 7th...If the formula works...

I would like this, less picks but higher picks, not as much of a risk to find better players...* obviously the higher the pick the safer the pick ( usually )

Could we do this...And would any of you want to do this...I just don't see 10 picks making it...But but packaging some picks...I think we can have a greater pct. of draftees making it and, a better pct. of better talent

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No way are we using all these picks.
    Trade up at least twice and get some future picks.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

A 5 and 3 6's do not equal a 3 and a 4. But the concept of moving up some is always there.
    Frankly I would not mind doing a 20 to 23 drop if there were a few guys who are all close n Williams is not our guy and perhaps he is the Texans guy. Going down a few spots nets us an extra 3. That could give us enough fire power to make some other moves going up or as Sid mentioned getting some future picks.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    A 5 and 3 6's do not equal a 3 and a 4. But the concept of moving up some is always there.
    Frankly I would not mind doing a 20 to 23 drop if there were a few guys who are all close n Williams is not our guy and perhaps he is the Texans guy. Going down a few spots nets us an extra 3. That could give us enough fire power to make some other moves going up or as Sid mentioned getting some future picks.
    No I said...A 4, 5 and 3 6's

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    No way are we using all these picks.
    Trade up at least twice and get some future picks.
    Basically what I said...Would a 4,5, and 3 6's equal a 3 and 4

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Basically what I said...Would a 4,5, and 3 6's equal a 3 and 4
    Well the 4's wash so does a 5 and 3 6's equal a 3? Answer is really no. Early 4 is more like it. It's not an exact math formula but based on the #'s an early 4 is what would be expected. I'm with you in I do not believe we would make 10 selections.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Well the 4's wash so does a 5 and 3 6's equal a 3? Answer is really no. Early 4 is more like it. It's not an exact math formula but based on the #'s an early 4 is what would be expected. I'm with you in I do not believe we would make 10 selections.
    Thanks...Still soulds good imo

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm not very well with the value point chart...but yes, they do need to trade up atleast once. If they have to trade a third..I'd prefer the Steelers to trade their's away and keep Oakland's (I know..Oakland's holds more value) since it's technically a very late/extended second round pick.

Aggressive....
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

I posted a draft point chart in another thread.
    Google is your friend

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I posted a draft point chart in another thread.
    Google is your friend
    I know Google is always right there to reference and I do appreciate the notice for the chart in another thread... I'm just stating what I wanted to state in my previous post.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa