Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft

Banned

User Info Menu

I say we keep all the picks.
    Ilb, olb, cb, s, te, wr, rb, dt, og and ot. All these positions need help.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not directed at you bro..
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    I say we keep all the picks.
    Ilb, olb, cb, s, te, wr, rb, dt, og and ot. All these positions need help.
    Bound to nail some picks with how many they have, one could hope..
    Rara's 2019 mock draft #5
    -------------------------------------------
    Round 1- Mack Wilson, ILB; Alabama
    Round 2- Chase Winovich, EDGE; Michigan
    Round 3a- Justin Layne, CB; Michigan State
    Round 3b- Riley Ridley, WR; Georgia
    Round 4- Issac Nauta, TE; Georgia
    Round 5- Oli Udoh, OT; Elon
    Round 6a- Iman Marshall, CB; USC
    Round 6b- Travis Homer, RB; Miami (FL)
    Round 6c- Marvel Tell III, S; USC
    Round 7- Ulysses Gilbert III, EDGE; Akron

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I like this one https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp if you are keying on the draft order as well.

What if we use our picks and still pick up White
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

George, White probably goes top 10
    Going to cost too much i think...
    We'd most likely have to give up our
    1st
    3rd from Oakland
    4th

1st and a 2nd might not even get it
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

We need to quit worrying about D. White. We aren't known for selling out our draft to reach for a player. There will be a solid ILB there when we pick at 20. Take him or a top ranked CB and roll with a solid ILB prospect in rounds 2-3.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    We need to quit worrying about D. White. We aren't known for selling out our draft to reach for a player. There will be a solid ILB there when we pick at 20. Take him or a top ranked CB and roll with a solid ILB prospect in rounds 2-3.
    I agree Ernie, I think we all got a woody thinking we had the rumoured Buffalo pick to take White, who looked soooo good at the combine.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I agree Ernie, I think we all got a woody thinking we had the rumoured Buffalo pick to take White, who looked soooo good at the combine.
    D. White is our LVE from 2018 that went to the Cowboys 10 spots before our pick. A lot of us had him in our "Mocks" lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    George, White probably goes top 10
    Going to cost too much i think...
    We'd most likely have to give up our
    1st
    3rd from Oakland
    4th

1st and a 2nd might not even get it
    Yep... going to cost too much. We need those picks. I'd prefer to use them all. And I'm not opposed to using one of those 3rd's to trade down a bit and pick up another 4th round pick.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    D. White is our LVE from 2018 that went to the Cowboys 10 spots before our pick. A lot of us had him in our "Mocks" lol
    yeah, there was a large contingent of posters in here who wanted him. Bless their hearts.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.