Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Official 2019 Visit Thread

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just spent 1.5 hours updating the visits and the site didn't save any of it. So I am done. Ill come back and do it all over again later.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    Just spent 1.5 hours updating the visits and the site didn't save any of it. So I am done. Ill come back and do it all over again later.
    so sorry to hear that, must have been very frustrating for you...

we all do appreciate the hard work you put into this, a big MAHALO to you for that!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

thanks for the work!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    so sorry to hear that, must have been very frustrating for you...

we all do appreciate the hard work you put into this, a big MAHALO to you for that!
    This X 2 Thanks

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

On second thought, you suck! LOL Get with the program, set your priorities in life! LOL

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thanks Guys. I got the second post filled up yesterday. I don't think I have room for all the visits for prodays. I will see what I can do.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks Guys. I got the second post filled up yesterday. I don't think I have room for all the visits for prodays. I will see what I can do.
    Thanks for all you do, calm.

I know you always tend to mock several hometown Mountaineers every year, but I think several of those WVU options are legit considerations for us on the third day of the draft a week from today.

If we can't trade up for a Devin in round one or get someone like Mack Wilson or Germaine Pratt on the second day of the draft, David Long is a real option for us in round 4. He's been there in my mock for quite some time.

If we don't get a top WR we like in rounds 2 or 3 such as Harry, Samuel, Butler, Boykin, or Arcega-Whiteside, then the two Mountaineer wideouts Sills and Jennings are both legit options for us early on day three.

And if we look for a later round blocking TE as opposed to an earlier round receiving threat TE, Wesco would certainly be an option. As opposed to being a 1-for-1 replacement for what we lost in Jesse James, Wesco would be more of a 3rd TE/H-back type. Actually, he could be used similarly to how we once used another WVU Mountaineer alum Will Johnson (although Wesco is a bigger version, though).

Could you imagine using back-to-back-to-back picks on WVU with Long, Jennings, and Wesco in rounds 4, 5, and 6?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Thanks for all you do, calm.

I know you always tend to mock several hometown Mountaineers every year, but I think several of those WVU options are legit considerations for us on the third day of the draft a week from today.

If we can't trade up for a Devin in round one or get someone like Mack Wilson or Germaine Pratt on the second day of the draft, David Long is a real option for us in round 4. He's been there in my mock for quite some time.

If we don't get a top WR we like in rounds 2 or 3 such as Harry, Samuel, Butler, Boykin, or Arcega-Whiteside, then the two Mountaineer wideouts Sills and Jennings are both legit options for us early on day three.

And if we look for a later round blocking TE as opposed to an earlier round receiving threat TE, Wesco would certainly be an option. As opposed to being a 1-for-1 replacement for what we lost in Jesse James, Wesco would be more of a 3rd TE/H-back type. Actually, he could be used similarly to how we once used another WVU Mountaineer alum Will Johnson (although Wesco is a bigger version, though).

Could you imagine using back-to-back-to-back picks on WVU with Long, Jennings, and Wesco in rounds 4, 5, and 6?
    I would not complain at all. with that said they are all great players with good character. They all line up with need this year as well.

I have everything done this year. I had to skip out on H/W on most of them as there is a 10,000 word limit on posts and each post is just under 10k without the H/W. I need to reserve an additional post next year.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Every team's draft AV through the 2012- 2016 drafts. Steelers have a net positive: