Thread: Buckeyes Took a Beating on Cutdown Day

Legend

User Info Menu

Buckeyes Took a Beating on Cutdown Day

Some big names looking for work: JT Barrett, Cardale Jones, Braxton Miller, Mike Weber.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Some big names looking for work: JT Barrett, Cardale Jones, Braxton Miller, Mike Weber.....
    But Terrelle Pryor somehow survived being cut by the Jags. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Dwayne Haskins added to the cut list in 2 or 3 years. There’s just something amiss about these OSU quarterbacks when they get to the NFL.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    But Terrelle Pryor somehow survived being cut by the Jags. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Dwayne Haskins added to the cut list in 2 or 3 years. There’s just something amiss about these OSU quarterbacks when they get to the NFL.
    Most Buckeye QB’s are like Alabama QB’s... but with less accuracy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Weber was a rb I thought we'd draft late but the Snell selection ended that idea. Has some game. He'll end up on a PS for sure.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    I may be partial but Haskins will be a stud in Washington.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I may be partial but Haskins will be a stud in Washington.
    I don't like that Haskins went to Washington as that's not a great supporting cast. With that said, Haskins is a franchise QB.

Legend

User Info Menu

Redskins have the worst owner in the NFL. They've been nothing since Snyder bought them. And they'll never be anything until either he gives up influence on the team or sells that team.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

FIRE MIKE TOMLIN