Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: The AB deal is set!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    I don't care that he was traded...I didn't even care what the return was, I just wanted him gone but...

What is most upsetting to me is...Is that a player can act like a fool to get his way and WE have to pay him 21 million...WE shouldn't have to pay him ****
    Agree 100%.
    That's why I think the next CBA will have some tough language on players trying to get out of contracts.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I was just thinking, what was really the Buffalo's offer? Were we trying to trade him in act of punishment ? Maybe it was just a 3rd and 4th? I doubt that the Bills were so desperate or dumb to involve a trade including their 1st pick. So maybe this will help the haters of the trade feel better.

Does anyone have real truth what was bing offered not rumoured?

Anyways... Here we go steelers!
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Not sure why you name Tomlin and Rooney re: this trade when trading players is Colbert's job.
    Because Colbert is the GM...Big Chest demanded a trade, and Colbert traded him...

Tomlin has established an enviroment that is toxic...Players come late to practice, skip practice, come to training camp in a Helicopter, stay in a luxary condo while the rest of your team is in a dorm...Christ, He let AB Facebook Live in the lockeroom and did NOTHING...No accountability whatsoever...Now it's gonna change? Lol

As for Rooney...He is Tomlins Boss, and is gutless...AB turned his nose up at him, wouldn't return his calls, finally Rooney bowed down and begged to see him...Even took a picture with him...Then AB stuck it in his Ass, Talked **** the minute he left...

Any other questions you have?
    Last edited by Disco1981; 03-10-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

steelers look like the laughingstock of the league right now

this one stings

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    See you later, Mr. Jagoff Chest!

And I surely hope that if Brown ever plays in Heinz ever again, the Boos he hears when he steps on the field are louder than a Concorde. I wish him nothing but misery, overthrown passes, and trashed Gatorade coolers in Raider land.
    He will...His attitude is gonna change now? Now that he got away from mean ole Ben and all the bad things he said lol...

He'll continue to talk **** on social media, basically mocking everyone associated with the Steelers...He'll have his big ole smile until things go bad ( and they will go bad )

Then his true colors will shine like always...The blame game and who is at fault is still to be determined

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    steelers look like the laughingstock of the league right now

this one stings
    Just a few years ago we were the team others aspired to be, now, like you said, are the laughingstock of the league. This all started on April 13th, 2017. R.I.P.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Backup

User Info Menu

I hope AB breaks his leg

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Because Colbert is the GM...Big Chest demanded a trade, and Colbert traded him...

Tomlin has established an enviroment that is toxic...Players come late to practice, skip practice, come to training camp in a Helicopter, stay in a luxary condo while the rest of your team is in a dorm...Christ, He let AB Facebook Live in the lockeroom and did NOTHING...No accountability whatsoever...Now it's gonna change? Lol

As for Rooney...He is Tomlins Boss, and is gutless...AB turned his nose up at him, wouldn't return his calls, finally Rooney bowed down and begged to see him...Even took a picture with him...Then AB stuck it in his Ass, Talked **** the minute he left...

Any other questions you have?
    Yup. The Steelers organization is a joke right now.

AB played a billion dollar empire and won.

Tomlin has fostered this locker room environment and he still has a job because th Rooney's are gutless.

I hope Ben is happy with himself. Instead of being a man, and talking to AB and others like an adult, he smears them on his stupid weekly radio show. Classy Ben. Even classier of the GM, coach and ownership to foster this behavior.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Backup

User Info Menu

Meanwhile, Beckham will probably be traded for at least a 1st rd pick

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Glad it’s over. Maybe we can start talking of the future instead of dwelling in the past about this POS.