Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The AB deal is set!

Legend

User Info Menu

The AB deal is set!

Teams that have spoken to the Pittsburgh Steelers about a potential Antonio Brown trade have been told that a deal is expected to be in place by Friday, league sources tell ESPN.

Any trade that is agreed upon can't be officially announced until next Wednesday at 4 p.m. ET when the 2019 league year begins.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-likely-friday

Hold onto your hats & let the speculation begin...

Legend

User Info Menu

Raiders for their #35.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think if they really have a deal locked up, it's probably for a 1st round pick. I don't think they'd be turning people away if they got less than what Colbert was asking for.

Hopefully this is all out of our hair now...even if it ends up making the team worse this year.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think if they really have a deal locked up, it's probably for a 1st round pick. I don't think they'd be turning people away if they got less than what Colbert was asking for.

Hopefully this is all out of our hair now...even if it ends up making the team worse this year.
    I agree. Deals have been submitted to Colbert. And he's going to determine which one is best for us going forward. There is no way he could make this proclamation without deals already on the table from various teams.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I agree. Deals have been submitted to Colbert. And he's going to determine which one is best for us going forward. There is no way he could make this proclamation without deals already on the table from various teams.
    raiders for their #27... D
    Carr asking for Mr Big Chest lol

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

A trade is not set...yet. Title of this thread is misleading.

A trade could be had by Friday, as you posted the article.

...hoping for the 24th overall or 27th overall.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    A trade is not set...yet. Title of this thread is misleading.

A trade could be had by Friday, as you posted the article.

...hoping for the 24th overall or 27th overall.
    For Colbert to say it will be done by Friday means he has deals; we just don't know who and what, but he has deals. And he'll complete the deal by Friday. We just don't know which deal he will take.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    For Colbert to say it will be done by Friday means he has deals; we just don't know who and what, but he has deals. And he'll complete the deal by Friday. We just don't know which deal he will take.
    Could be done by Friday...it isn't set and stone.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Banned

User Info Menu

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports teams have been told that a deal for Antonio Brown is expected to be in place by Friday.
    NFL Network's Ian Rapoport added that three new teams have "jumped in" the last 48 hours, while the Jets and Cards have reportedly backed out. That presumably leaves the Raiders, Redskins, Titans, and three mystery teams jostling to acquire Brown by Friday. A deal is undoubtedly imminent at this point, and the season finale of this soap opera should end in fireworks in the next 72 hours. Brown is due a $2.5 million roster bonus from the Steelers in merely 11 days.

SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Mar 6, 2019, 5:58 AM

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm not going to argue.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa