Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: And the 20th Overall Selection is...

Backup

User Info Menu

Notice how every pick becomes about AB, haha. God will I be happy to be rid of him! #20--Bush, yeah, he's small, but who doesn't like a little Bush

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    what AB will bring in a trade is hard to guess
    i personally think he is killing himself with his continued antics and no team will give up anything more than 4th. i say this because i think teams should have some common sense, but i realize there are a lot of dumb people in the nfl
    We'll get no better than a 2nd and maybe a 5th or 6th. AB has done everything he can to create enough questions that his value is no longer a Round 1 pick.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I too was skeptical of bush but I feel better about him after the combine. Id prefer White but Id be fine with Bush. I like Wilson too as our second first round pick if we get one for AB.
    Bush AND Wilson...I like that!

Legend

User Info Menu

If we get Bush AND Wilson, then we've turned an area of weakness into a potential area of strength on our team. And I think Wilson will be there when we get the Raiders 27th pick in the draft.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90s who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70s...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    We'll get no better than a 2nd and maybe a 5th or 6th. AB has done everything he can to create enough questions that his value is no longer a Round 1 pick.
    we will get Oakland's #27

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    what AB will bring in a trade is hard to guess
    i personally think he is killing himself with his continued antics and no team will give up anything more than 4th. i say this because i think teams should have some common sense, but i realize there are a lot of dumb people in the nfl
    If a 4th is all we could get, I'd rather keep him and sit him on the bench if he can't play nice.

Then suspend him for conduct detrimental whenever he meets the minimum threshold.

Legend

User Info Menu

All my Raider friends are telling me that from their sources, the 27th pick is ours if we want it.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90s who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70s...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

take it to the bank.. lol.. and it will be done in principle as early as this week
    Last edited by Ernie; 03-04-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    If we get Bush AND Wilson, then we've turned an area of weakness into a potential area of strength on our team. And I think Wilson will be there when we get the Raiders 27th pick in the draft.
    interestingly enough, i keep seeing wilson lower and lower in mocks... if you could give me Brian Burns and Mack Wilson, I wouldn't be upset
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2021 Mock Draft
    1. Jamie Newman, QB, UGA
    2. Jabril Cox, ILB, LSU