Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Thing the Pats Did Right

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    I wear my Lambert and Hines jerseys the most ...I don't understand...And I'm a tad older than 20
    ‘You guys REALLY don’t get it do you?
    The article talks about a Hernandez Jersey you got for your kid.
    You won’t let him wear it cause he is a murderer?

Your KID CANT FIT no Hernandez jersey he got 7 years ago.

If your kid can wear his Hernandez jersey you got it DESPITE or more likely BECAUSE he is a murderer, because you recently got it.

The whole thing is a disingenuous pr stunt.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 02-15-2019 at 03:40 AM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    ‘You guys REALLY don’t get it do you?
    The article talks about a Hernandez Jersey you got for your kid.
    You won’t let him wear it cause he is a murderer?

Your KID CANT FIT no Hernandez jersey he got 7 years ago.

If your kid can wear his Hernandez jersey you got it DESPITE or more likely BECAUSE he is a murderer, because you recently got it.

The whole thing is a disingenuous pr stunt.
    The story is from 6 years ago. Just sayin'.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit View Post
    Why are you muddying the waters with facts

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ouch........missed that detail.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Anyone see the new NBA smart jersey concept that lets you change the name and number?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I figured you missed that. No worries. I probably should have mentioned the Pats did this when the Hernandez "stuff" was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Ouch........missed that detail.

Legend

User Info Menu

I figured you missed that. No worries. I probably should have mentioned the Pats did this when the Hernandez "stuff" was happening.
    But it was so much funnier the way that you did it

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    But it was so much funnier the way that you did it

Banned

User Info Menu

Patriots pick up 4 compensation picks today.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    My kids had some poor jersey choices like Rashard Mendenhall and Mike Wallace for instance, but since they are now both teenagers, they have already outgrown those.

My Personal Rotation (addressing all eras and jersey styles for the most part):

Ernie Stautner (black with gold block numbers)...bought myself this Mitchell & Ness throwback.

Mel Blount (white with black block numbers)...bought myself this Mitchell & Ness throwback.

Greg Lloyd (black with white block numbers)...my first jersey that my parents bought me when I was in middle school. It's on its last legs now, so I rarely wear it anymore, but it remains in my closet nonetheless.

Hines Ward (black with white rounded numbers)...I first wore this at SBXL in Detroit...bought my father the white version and gave it to him at our hotel in Ann Arbor the morning of the game.

Maurkice Pouncey (white with black rounded numbers)...my brother is a Dolphins fan, so I also bought him the Mike Pouncey Miami version for Christmas a few years back (before he signed with the Chargers, of course).

I also used to own a Barry Foster replica throwback (the gold one with the Pittsburgh City Seal on the chest), but I'm not sure what happened to that ugly thing.
    My jerseys currently owned:

I have the Barry foster one you are talking about. I also own a Greg Lloyd jersey, A Polamalu jersey with the 75 years anniversary logo on it- It looks like their color rush jersey. They must have worn it that year as their alternative uniform. My custom jerseys are- A white authentic Dermonti Dawson #63 as well as a black #73 Kendall Simmons jersey. I wore #73 when I played back in the day, and like Simmons, I am a diabetic, so I rooted for the guy to succeed.

On another note- I see we are thinking the same. Still holding out for an early 2nd round pick in a a trade for Brown and then a major trade up in to top 10 to get White from LSU. Probably just ahead of Detroit, unless they would forego drafting White for 2 top 36 picks.

Then sign a notable FA WR to a contract. If not doable, I like taking that Iowa TE at 20 as well. He may be BPA at 20.

Which FA WR out there do you think would fit in to the Steelers system the best? Do you think if GB decides to deal with us, maybe they would part with one of their young WR's as well as that 30th???
    Last edited by pfelix73; 02-24-2019 at 11:01 AM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion