Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AB officially asks for trade

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

AB officially asks for trade

posted farewell on his IG account. His guilty verdict must have put him over the edge. That's probably Ben's fault too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bye bye scvmbag

Backup

User Info Menu

I had been holding on to hope that they could reconcile and keep him. But at this point, screw him. He's a selfish prick. Hopefully there will be some teams desperate for a WR that will give up some good draft capital for him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not much good draft capital available, I'm afraid ... he's destroyed it. Hope he ends up with some crappy team with a crappy QB so he gets neither stats nor wins.
    Last edited by Buzz; 02-12-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Not much good draft capital available, I'm afraid ... he's destroyed it. Hope he ends up with some crappy team with a crappy QB so he gets neither stats nor wins.
    He doesn't care about wins, never has...Only about getting his

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Interesting that he posted goodbye after this happened this morning.

Antonio Brown found guilty for reckless driving after failing to show up for his court date Tuesday, according to the magistrate’s office. Brown has paid $426.77 in fines. Police cited Brown Nov. 8 for allegedly driving a black Porsche more than 100 MPH through Ross Township, Pa.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hope they put out a warrant for him in Pennsylvania

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mick'sTeam View Post
    I had been holding on to hope that they could reconcile and keep him. But at this point, screw him. He's a selfish prick. Hopefully there will be some teams desperate for a WR that will give up some good draft capital for him.

I'm going to hold out hope until I hear about a deal because I think that would be best for the team.

This definitely sucks, but players have walked back trade demands before.

I hope Brown is getting some psychological help. He seems to be imploding.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sorry AB. Asking for a trade is much different than getting a trade.

Backup

User Info Menu

Make him rot on the bench just to spite him.

keep him on the team, make him be the opp teams wr at practice and light his ass up