Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kareem Hunt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Starter

User Info Menu

Kareem Hunt

Signed by Browns...Him and Chubb...If they get a good WR or too...Look out!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Of course, no one knows whether Hunt will even be playing in 2019 (likely suspension).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Of course, no one knows whether Hunt will even be playing in 2019 (likely suspension).
    I was thinking this before hearing he got signed. I wonder if the Browns had a chat with the Commish before inking him?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I was thinking this before hearing he got signed. I wonder if the Browns had a chat with the Commish before inking him?
    Even if he is suspended they don't pay him and the contract begins one year later, or whenever the suspension ends. Much the same way that the Steelers did not have to account for Bryant during his suspension and an extra year was added before he could hit free agency.

Legend

User Info Menu

What do they have to lose. If cleared from suspension they have a dynamic talent.

You have to admit that the Browns seem to have finally figured it out. They are loaded with talent, but being able to draft in the Top 5 for a decade would yield talent for anyone.

However, it all falls apart of Mayfield doesn't take a step forward in Year 2.

Legend

User Info Menu

We now get 4 chances each season now to inflict pain upon scumbag RB's Joe Mixon and Kareem Hunt.

I'd offer Cleveland a day 3 draft pick for Duke Johnson. Conner, Duke, and Samuels would be a quality RB corps.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    We now get 4 chances each season now to inflict pain upon scumbag RB's Joe Mixon and Kareem Hunt.

I'd offer Cleveland a day 3 draft pick for Duke Johnson. Conner, Duke, and Samuels would be a quality RB corps.
    while we could potentially get to play with one every game (AB) lol

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I was thinking Duke all the while hearing about this...

a 3rd is too too high to give up thoough
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I was thinking Duke all the while hearing about this...

a 3rd is too too high to give up thoough
    A day 3 draft pick, not a 3rd round draft pick. I was thinking perhaps one of our two 6th round picks.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

A day 3 draft pick, not a 3rd round draft pick. I was thinking perhaps one of our two 6th round picks.
    That sounds quite a bit more realistic