Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kareem Hunt

Backup

User Info Menu

Kareem Hunt

Signed by Browns...Him and Chubb...If they get a good WR or too...Look out!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Of course, no one knows whether Hunt will even be playing in 2019 (likely suspension).

Legend

User Info Menu

What do they have to lose. If cleared from suspension they have a dynamic talent.

You have to admit that the Browns seem to have finally figured it out. They are loaded with talent, but being able to draft in the Top 5 for a decade would yield talent for anyone.

However, it all falls apart of Mayfield doesn't take a step forward in Year 2.

Legend

User Info Menu

We now get 4 chances each season now to inflict pain upon scumbag RB's Joe Mixon and Kareem Hunt.

I'd offer Cleveland a day 3 draft pick for Duke Johnson. Conner, Duke, and Samuels would be a quality RB corps.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns are loading up. They are on their way to being the favorite in our division if they add a couple of WR's.
    From the 2010-2018 season, Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the post season; not the regular season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Of course, no one knows whether Hunt will even be playing in 2019 (likely suspension).
    I was thinking this before hearing he got signed. I wonder if the Browns had a chat with the Commish before inking him?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

wow.........

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    We now get 4 chances each season now to inflict pain upon scumbag RB's Joe Mixon and Kareem Hunt.

I'd offer Cleveland a day 3 draft pick for Duke Johnson. Conner, Duke, and Samuels would be a quality RB corps.
    while we could potentially get to play with one every game (AB) lol

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post

I was thinking Duke all the while hearing about this...

a 3rd is too too high to give up thoough
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm not that impressed with Duke. But he's looking like the odd man out once Hunt completes his 6 game suspension.
    From the 2010-2018 season, Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the post season; not the regular season.