Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JJ Watt... yet another Kardashians Comparison

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    he made a reference how his brother told him stuff, I wonder if there is even more dirt than is let out...
    There always is......

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

On every team...hence the well-known maxim: “Keep it in the locker room”.

Legend

User Info Menu

Guess some fans think an NFL locker is filled with a bunch of Boy Scouts... reciting the 12 scout laws.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think that's the case... but it does appear that we are dominating the headlines as of late.

I did see an article a few weeks back from an anonymous source about Carson Wentz supposedly not being a good teammate... It was very quickly shot down though by several teammates...and the story basically disappeared by the next news cycle.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Of course Brown and Bell are going to dominate the headlines. They are superstars who are most likely on the move, it will provide a ton of content in a long offseason.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Nothing to see hear

Clearly, TJ has an axe to grind

Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Janitors are pretty good at cleaning. Let's see if Mike Tomlin, the overpaid janitor, the fraud, can clean things up so we are no longer bp the drama queen Kardashians of the NFL.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Nothing to see hear

Clearly, TJ has an axe to grind

yep... just like all the others.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ernie, Steelz09...stop it or the TTL are going to get after you. Oh, ..my mistake. They only get after posters who are not the owners of the website. Carry on.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Ernie, Steelz09...stop it or the TTL are going to get after you. Oh, ..my mistake. They only get after posters who are not the owners of the website. Carry on.
    Well I guess that just leaves me then... lol

I don't mind giving Tomlin a hard time when I think he deserves it, but I'll also give him credit where credit is due.

I personally hope they ship AB down the road so that he has a chance to regain control of the locker room. If they fired MT tomorrow, I'd be fine with that... but I want to see him set up for success if he's going to be here.