Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edelman

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I brought up the same point on another board. dude is what? 5-11 190 LBs? yet his biceps look ready for the Mr Olympia contest.
    isn't he subject to random testing after failing once already?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    I brought up the same point on another board. dude is what? 5-11 190 LBs? yet his biceps look ready for the Mr Olympia contest.
    I don't necessarily care what the guy looks like. It's the difference between him getting caught, deflating and then bulking up again that should send up a red flag. But thank you! Funny I sent the two pics (that I couldn't upload here) to armpit jr. He wrote back that he was also looking for pics from the Week 15 game because even he noticed how much bigger Edelman looked on Sunday. I honestly don't care what these guys decide to put in their bodies. But it should be a fair playing field. And when cheaters cheat, it isn't. And saying he used them only to rehab is still CHEATING.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    Ryan Switzer should try and emulate Edelman’s workout habits and see if anything good happens for him too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Ryan Switzer should try and emulate Edelman’s workout habits and see if anything good happens for him too.
    Nope. It seems the Steelers get "randomly" tested more often than most teams. Ask James, Mike Mitchell, Vince Williams, Boswell and Joe Haden. I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S