Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Belicheat

Starter

User Info Menu

Belicheat

Just got interviewed by Cowher and Simms...Simms asked: Bill, How have you adapted to todays young players...With all the money they make and attitudes...

Bilicheat: Well, We keep them off social media and limit all the outside noise, keep it in house...

If they don't agree with that...We are better off and they are probably better off, going somewhere else..." Almost " like it was a dig at Tomlin...

Lolololololo...There it is! Cheats way: Discipline, keep your mouth shut, keep everything among us!

Steelers way: Say/ do whatever the **** you want...We can't beat them, But they're stale af...We way cooler#
    Last edited by Disco1981; 02-03-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think that should be manditory... but I love hearing when players trash certain players or teams. example, NBA Joel Embiid from philly
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well the Steelers future on social media should be quiet if both AB and Bell are elsewhere next season. It’ll be easier to keep things in house.

Legend

User Info Menu

Collect all player cellphones at the locker room door if they can't control themselves. They want to act like kids treat em like kids.

Legend

User Info Menu

Obviously bellichick mandates them off of social media. If he can do it, then why don’t we?
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Starter

User Info Menu

Yes, its clear the Patriots won because they limit use of social media by players.

Legend

User Info Menu

The little things add up.. no social media, the buck stops with Hoody, all those little things add up
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That doesn’t make sense. Everyone knows that in today’s NFL the players gotta do their thing. That’s why Tomlin is so loved by most of his guys.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    That doesn’t make sense. Everyone knows that in today’s NFL the players gotta do their thing. That’s why Tomlin is so loved by most of his guys.
    Hahahahahahaha ..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gronk is on social media, so is Brady, so is Stephon Gilmore, I'm sure most Patriot players are on social media. Players have to be on social media they have brands and social media helps with recognition, in the end it's a business.