Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I just wanna win, no matter where"...AB

Legend

User Info Menu

"I just wanna win, no matter where"...AB

Just saw gold mustache's comment that he just want to win no matter where.

Clearly he doesn't care about the Steelers as much as we do.

I don't see how you resolve this. It's time to send him elsewhere. Or just pay him and let him sit and rot.

Not sure which is worse, but clearly with the "no matter where", he's no longer one of us.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yet he went AWOL and was willing to risk seeing the Steelers lose the final game in order to prove a point. What point? Presumably to show that HE was the team’s real MVP. But wait....he left the game at halftime so maybe he didn’t care whether they won or lost.

If you’re looking for logic in anything he says or does, don’t bother.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCole View Post
    Yet he went AWOL and was willing to risk seeing the Steelers lose the final game in order to prove a point. What point? Presumably to show that HE was the team’s real MVP. But wait....he left the game at halftime so maybe he didn’t care whether they won or lost.

If you’re looking for logic in anything he says or does, don’t bother.
    We were worried about Martavis and Le'Veon, but AB is the one who's really whacked out of his mind. Not saying it's drugs, but I sure wouldn't be surprised if it is. He sure looked and acted high in that interview.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    We were worried about Martavis and Le'Veon, but AB is the one who's really whacked out of his mind. Not saying it's drugs, but I sure wouldn't be surprised if it is. He sure looked and acted high in that interview.
    I think he was high on his drug of choice, his ego... lights, camera, and interview about himself.

The more I hear or read about him, the message is clear. We need to cut ties with him.

Bell's behavior and demands sound more logical compared to AB...

AB is turning into monster/freak like a michael jackson clone.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

lmao..............
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post

I don't see how you resolve this. It's time to send him elsewhere. Or just pay him and let him sit and rot.

Not sure which is worse, but clearly with the "no matter where", he's no longer one of us.
    honestly don't think he wants to leave. but, it's a bit of a "well, if she breaks up with me, i didn't really like her like that anyway" preemptive defense
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    2019 NFL MockDeville
    1. Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
    2a. Jachai Polite, OLB, Florida (from Raiders)
    2b. Deebo Samuel, WR, S.Caroline
    3. Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    honestly don't think he wants to leave. but, it's a bit of a "well, if she breaks up with me, i didn't really like her like that anyway" preemptive defense
    This. Our WR diva is having second thoughts, and thinks the most meaningless of statements is cover.

Legend

User Info Menu

Did you not see the picture above of AB? The mofo looks and talks like he's insane.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (8 years after Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Something that was tough for me to grasp when I was younger but... most players DON'T care as much as we do. Rarely do players get to play for the teams they grew up rooting for. I guess over time they (and their families) can grow to love their teams - See John Banaszak, whose family were die-hard Browns fan. But I think most players, especially these days, only view their teams as their current employers.

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post