Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AB's "on the table "

Legend

User Info Menu

Antonio Brown's lawyer refutes that his client was involved in a domestic dispute last month.

Hollywood, Fla. police confirmed to TMZ that Brown was involved in a dispute, but that no charges were filed. "The allegations are baseless and false," Brown's lawyer said, though it's unclear what he means by "allegations." "It’s unfortunate that the media is trying to use distractions like this and prior stories in an effort to tarnish my client’s name and reputation. We have no further comment."
    Source: Jeremy Fowler on Twitter
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I read somewhere that SF is considering trading #67 ( second) and Goodwin, and future considerations

Colbert do it, take and sign it now before he kills his value. ( ala Alex Smith trade last year)

EDIT: IT IS A 3RD ROUND PICK.
    Last edited by steeler_george; 02-05-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I read somewhere that SF is considering trading #67 ( second) and Goodwin, and future considerations

Colbert do it, take and sign it now before he kills his value. ( ala Alex Smith trade last year)
    The 67th overall pick is a 3rd rounder. The Niners' second round pick is 37th overall.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    The 67th overall pick is a 3rd rounder. The Niners' second round pick is 37th overall.
    Sheesh your so nitpicky! I was about to edit it !

Tempting to take, a the this point I am for it, just to get this drama over with. I thought Goodwin was breaking out before he kept on getting hurt, and of course the sad loss of his baby

I always find myself rooting for goodwin...
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    Sheesh your so nitpicky! I was about to edit it !

Tempting to take, a the this point I am for it, just to get this drama over with. I thought Goodwin was breaking out before he kept on getting hurt, and of course the sad loss of his baby

I always find myself rooting for goodwin...
    Why take anything less than a 1st?
    It's not a firesale. His cap hit is the same regardless.

Legend

User Info Menu

Once AB speaks, he lowers his trade value. Who knows what it is right now.
    From the 2010-2018 season, (An 8 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the postseason; not the regular season.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Why would a guy who just wants to win want to go to the 49’ers?
    Last edited by RobinCole; 02-05-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Exactly...he wants to win.......ON HIS TERMS; with him being the focal point of the offense. AKA Kobe Bryant syndrome.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Exactly...he wants to win.......ON HIS TERMS; with him being the focal point of the offense. AKA Kobe Bryant syndrome.
    Agreed Maniac. The fact that he was butt hurt by not being voted MVP speaks volumes. That recognition has little to do with winning and yet he pouted about it.