Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AB's "on the table "

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

AB's "on the table "

What is up with that mustache and that nappy Coolio haircut...

He looks a mess..

Most importantly what is he talking about...

He says football is a job and if you don't go work you don't get paid...

Didn't he not show up...

He says he doesn't want to point fingers...

Maybe he should look at himself and question if he was the one to blame....

He says there is problem communication amongst the team...

Isn't everyone on the Steeler brass trying to call him...

He says where he plays is on the table...

When did he become a free agent...

He says he just wants to win...

Before this drama, wouldn't you consider the steelers contenders next year...

MAN, REALLY WTF....
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If he "just wants to win" then why would he blow off practices and team meetings leading up to a game that was must win for any chance at making the playoffs?

He's spouting BS. What's important to AB is money, statistics and accolades. Winning is only important to him if it facilitates those things. To put it in terms he has recently used, "Actions speak louder than words."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post

He says football is a job and if you don't go work you don't get paid...

Funny thing is Rooney decided to pay him for skipping Week 17.

I’m ready to move on from him and Bell. Let them cause drama somewhere else.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

and again.. other display of ignorance on the part of a diva who thinks he's bigger than the team.

I'm waiting for those in AB's "Camp" to convert from "Denial" to "Acceptance"..... there's no salvaging this relationship.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post

I’m ready to move on from him and Bell. Let them cause drama somewhere else.
    My guess is that Rooney didn't have a choice. Payments to players must be governed by the CBA. I'd be very surprised if they were at the whim of ownership.

Legend

User Info Menu

Iím ready to move on from him and Bell. Let them cause drama somewhere else.
    Would you rather he not pay him and then end up with a lengthy dispute for the media to further fan the flames?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Would you rather he not pay him and then end up with a lengthy dispute for the media to further fan the flames?
    I’m not saying Rooney shouldn’t have paid him (and he had the option to hold a game check). This is more about AB and the idiot he has become. I’m tired of the nonsense.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

And another news flash to AB. Management holds all the cards in this situation. If they don’t get a trade offer to their satisfaction, then Brown will not get moved and will remain a Steeler. He can stay home if he wishes but he’s got 3 years left on his contract. That’s a long time to sit at home and tweet about how “business is booming”.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

And another news flash to AB. Management holds all the cards in this situation. If they donít get a trade offer to their satisfaction, then Brown will not get moved and will remain a Steeler. He can stay home if he wishes but heís got 3 years left on his contract. Thatís a long time to sit at home and tweet about how ďbusiness is boomingĒ.
    haha! Not exactly #openforbusiness

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Looked high as a kite!!