Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams..who wins?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You can be sure BB has all the tapes on the Rams that he needs, and Ernie Adams has devoured them and sifted through that information down to the finest detail. Ernie's charts are in place, he's got the communication gear ready, and from his perch in the booth he will be letting his Pats* know, on every down, exactly what plays are coming from the L.A. squad. Plus, Kraft has made "arrangements" through his buddy God-ell, so that the officials are primed to sway things New England's way in critical moments of the game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Rams and Vegas are getting everyone to bet on the Rams to win ...guess who wins and covers the spread........Pats win unless CA Refs are back at it for this game.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Rams and Vegas are getting everyone to bet on the Rams to win ...guess who wins and covers the spread........Pats win unless CA Refs are back at it for this game.....
    Doesn't matter if the refs are from CA, they will be for NE in this game ... Robert and Robert will see to that ...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    You hit it Sword...that's how Vegas remains Vegas.
    From the 2010-2018 season, Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the post season; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Doesn't matter if the refs are from CA, they will be for NE in this game ... Robert and Robert will see to that ...
    The Pats just saw Phillip Rivers and Patrick Mahomes; Geoff is going to be like a picnic compared to what they faced in the previous weeks. They are going to put the whole offense on Geoff and force him to have to beat them; and he won't.

**Everyone saying that Shu and Donaldson will be a problem to the Pats but I don't think so. Here's an article basically stating the same thing.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-super-bowl-why-aaron-donald-will-not-have-any-impact-based-on-patriots-game-plan/
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 01-30-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    From the 2010-2018 season, Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the post season; not the regular season.

Administrator

User Info Menu

That's Pats will win.....

Ugghh.. I think I just barfed.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    The Pats just saw Phillip Rivers and Patrick Mahomes; Geoff is going to be like a picnic compared to what they faced in the previous weeks. They are going to put the whole offense on Geoff and force him to have to beat them; and he won't.

**Everyone saying that Shu and Donaldson will be a problem to the Pats but I don't think so. Here's an article basically stating the same thing.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-super-bowl-why-aaron-donald-will-not-have-any-impact-based-on-patriots-game-plan/
    wow, a boston globe writer say the pats will scheme Donald and suh out of the game.
    what a damn genius, double and triple team the player who could be back to back DPOY.
    I can't believe no other team has thought of that yet.
    Belichick must be some sort of super genius or something.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think based on past experience, the new team vs. the experienced team takes a minute to shake off the bright lights. I see the Patriots taking advantage of that and racing out to at least a 10-0 lead.
    So true. "Past experience" assures us a Pats victory!!!
    In order to see a "new team vs. the experienced team" "shake off the bright lights" to win the SB, you have to go ALL THE WAY BACK to the CURRENT SB CHAMPION.EAGLES.

Of course they didnt face such a formidable foe as the Patr......wait......nevermind.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    That's Pats will win.....

Ugghh.. I think I just barfed.
    Be comforted that we ALL said that last year too.
    I learned last year that barfing now might well be premature.
    I will save any "puking" for after the game if the Rams lose

Legend

User Info Menu

Funny that when WE beat the Pats, rather than give any credit to an awesome game plan, Brady and company were washed up scrubs.
    Now they are an unstoppable force? What are they?