Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New England Patriots vs. Los Angeles Rams..who wins?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Dude...you really should try to think of another way of describing situations like this, because it seems like no matter what the scenario is, your go-to metaphor always seems to involve dudes washing each other's testicles. It's really odd when thread after thread after thread about football somehow seems to devolve into mutual scrotal cleansing sessions for men.
    Ruth, you do know that I'm not the only one who is using this term in this poster room. Yet, you focus in on me. Will you please get over it. Your in a poster room; Your walk thru these threads like your Jerry Farwell or something and that's not your job.

If you want a moral high ground poster room may I suggest you go to the all Christian Planet Steelers poster room. While there, you can be the charter member. I tell you what; Ill ask the owner of the website about the term and if he has a problem with it, then I'll can it. If not, move on. Capice?
    From the 2010-2018 season, Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the post season; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Alrighty, then. For the record, I wasn't a fan of you insulting other posters here by calling them Tomlin Ball Washers, but that's not the issue here. You don't seem to be insulting Jerry Jones or Stan Kroenke here, yet you still opt to use homoerotic spongebath imagery to describe their relationship for some unknown reason. If you have no problem being thought of as the poster obsessed with guy-on-guy pubic shampoo sessions, that's your business, I suppose. Let your flag fly, fella!
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dude...you really should try to think of another way of describing situations like this, because it seems like no matter what the scenario is, your go-to metaphor always seems to involve dudes washing each other's testicles. It's really odd when thread after thread after thread about football somehow seems to devolve into mutual scrotal cleansing sessions for men.

Maniac just loves balls!

Stems from great childhoom memories at Chuck e Cheese:
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 01-28-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I would advise against licking those Chuck E. Cheese balls, unless you want to reintroduce a stronger form of the bubonic plague back into society.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would advise against licking those Chuck E. Cheese balls, unless you want to reintroduce a stronger form of the bubonic plague back into society.
    Cesspools.

Legend

User Info Menu

Alrighty, then. For the record, I wasn't a fan of you insulting other posters here by calling them Tomlin Ball Washers, but that's not the issue here. You don't seem to be insulting Jerry Jones or Stan Kroenke here, yet you still opt to use homoerotic spongebath imagery to describe their relationship for some unknown reason. If you have no problem being thought of as the poster obsessed with guy-on-guy pubic shampoo sessions, that's your business, I suppose. Let your flag fly, fella!
    Thank you for your concern over what posters may think of me. Lord, I lose sleep over that. I know who and what I am Ruth and by the way I talk, I'm sure they have a pretty good idea on who I am. But regardless, it's as insignificant to me as (..........wait for it Ruth....a new phrase is coming..............) a fly on an elephants @ss!!!

Let's get back to the topic...........

Who you got winning the game?
    From the 2010-2018 season, Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the post season; not the regular season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Back on topic, they ran a Madden ‘19 simulation. Rams beat the Pats 30-27. (Good lord I hope it’s correct.)

Backup

User Info Menu

"We're still here...We're still here...We're still here"...God is he nauseating...I never wished injury on anybody but.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Since the beginning of the year, Iíve thought this was an LA year for the NFL to build a fan base in that city. I thought it would be the Chargers, but the Rams will do. Both teams need fans.

Even without the other stuff, I think the Rams D is built to beat Brady starting with AD and Suh in the middle. Expect Brady to have a bad game against the Ramsí D. And the LA offense will do enough to get by.

Plus thereís the redemption factor from their first Cheaters SuperBowl. I wouldnít be surprised to see a Rams blowout. And this isnít just what my heart wants, itís what I think will realistically happen.

The Pats arenít really that good. But theyíll put up a fight because Billy will game plan with the D. Unfortunately they just arenít good enough. The Pats O sucks. Just go rewatch our game against them.

Legend

User Info Menu

And the Rams talking trash to the Patriots too? Oh yeah...I really think the Pats are going to win now. And the way that foolish cornerback of the Rams is specifically talking trash about Brady? You guys remember that Steeler safety that talked trash about Brady and Brady went immediately after him back in the day?

I for see Gronk having a huge game. Because it's his last, he's going to let it all hang out.