Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ben the leader.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Thank you brothervad... I enjoy the sanity you and Buzz and Pete bring.
    Thank you Steel...Sanity and my name usually don't go together..LOL
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pete, you say what you see. And you don’t let your fandom interfere in what you see. As you can see, there are only a few of us who can do that.
    From the 2010-2018 season, Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the post season; not the regular season.

Legend

User Info Menu

That is true.
    Even when we're winning i always find things we could be doing better.
    Just the coach in me i guess..LOL
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jeremy Fowler
    ESPN Staff Writer

Team bonding! Steelers B.J. Finney, Cam Heyward, Brett Keisel (retired), Ben Roethlisberger, Al Villanueva, Stephon Tuitt and Vance McDonald attended the Monster Jam in Pittsburgh over the weekend. (Photo courtesy of MullenLowe).

"The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That pic is good to see.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    That pic is good to see.
    Where's Bell and AB ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    That pic is good to see.
    If you see the behind view you'd see three of these guys have knives in their backs. I won't tell you which three.

Legend

User Info Menu

Those 7 guys aren't the team building problem.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This is a Tomlin problem. Never has had Ben's name attached to it. Tomlin allowed his "SuperStars" to get away with anything while holding others accountable. Or, according to James Harrison, practice squad guys come in late to meetings and nothing happens. Tomlin has to right the ship, but at this point it's probably way too late, for Tomlin
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

It is; but I’m going to enjoy watching the TTL explain how such a good coach as Tomlin is not brought back after this next season.
    From the 2010-2018 season, Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Our history has been defined by what we do in the post season; not the regular season.