User Info Menu

Bring him back next year as a HC
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks for great job.

Can't fault someone for wanting to be with family. More important than football

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The guy that broke the story on Twitter Mike Klis is a reporter for Denver. One of the first replies to the announcement is from their new head coach Vic Fangio and it states “ When I spoke with Mike, he went on for 2 hours about how Ben did this and that and how Tomlin did nothing.” I tried to copy and paste butnit wouldn’t let me. If true, that’s ridiculous

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    The guy that broke the story on Twitter Mike Klis is a reporter for Denver. One of the first replies to the announcement is from their new head coach Vic Fangio and it states “ When I spoke with Mike, he went on for 2 hours about how Ben did this and that and how Tomlin did nothing.” I tried to copy and paste butnit wouldn’t let me. If true, that’s ridiculous
    wow.......

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Losing Munchak hurts more than the loss of Bell and AB combined, IMO.

When Tomlin said there were going to be changes to the coaching staff, I had envisioned some improvement, but after losing Munch and Saxon, I'd have to say it's change for the worse.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Losing Munchak hurts more than the loss of Bell and AB combined, IMO.

When Tomlin said there were going to be changes to the coaching staff, I had envisioned some improvement, but after losing Munch and Saxon, I'd have to say it's change for the worse.
    I agree; we are worse then when the season ended.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelgal View Post
    The last tweet I see from the official Vic Fangio Twitter account is 3 days ago. Can you can share the link to the Tweet.
    Last edited by JAR; 01-14-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

She said the tweet is from Mike Klis twitter account.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    She said the tweet is from Mike Klis twitter account.
    Yeah, she said it was a tweet from Vic to Mike about Ben and Tomlin. Hard to believe a HC would say anything like that.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/...760634880?s=19

Besides Munchak having family there, it looks like the Broncos broke their budget to get him.