Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's lighten up; Make your predictions on this weekend's games

Legend

User Info Menu

Let's lighten up; Make your predictions on this weekend's games

Hey guys, let's focus on who's in the playoffs and not our team's dysfunction for this thread. Who do you like in this weekend's games?

My winners are:

Colts
    Chargers
    Saints
    Rams (very close game)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Hey guys, let's focus on who's in the playoffs and not our team's dysfunction for this thread. Who do you like in this weekend's games?

My winners are:

Colts
    Chargers
    Saints
    Rams (very close game)
    Chargers would be great but feels like a pipe dream

Colts are definitely dangerous and the chiefs have some demons in the playoffs. I really like the slate this week though, great matchups and storylines

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post

My winners are:

Colts
    Chargers
    Saints
    Rams (very close game)
    Colts v Chiefs, just dunno... But, i'm i on the other 3, with a Chargers v Rams SB
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

Colts right now are the better team. Their O is headed up and KC hasn’t looked the same without Hunt. Colts pull this one off. Asking the chargers who have been amazing on the road this year to pull off yet another one against the Pats is too much to ask. Saints will kill the Eagles. And the only tough one to call really for me is the Dallas game. Rams go where Goff and that OL go. If the OL plays well the Rams win by 10. If they don’t it will be a long day for Goff and company

Legend

User Info Menu

Colts
    Chargers
    Cowboys
    Saints

Legend

User Info Menu

All I know is that I will be rooting for the 2 L.A. teams this weekend, since I previously stated that I would be fine with any outcome that did not include Baltimore, New England, or Dallas (one down, two to go).

Other than that, I've already jumped, tucked, and rolled on these playoffs (I must specify that I mean this only emotionally, of course...in case anyone was concerned that I might actually fling my body out of a moving vehicle in response to football game results). Hahahahahahaha....
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

KC
    NE
    NO
    LAR

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

1.20 - Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan
    3.66 - Diontae Johnson, WR, Toledo
    3.83 - Justin Layne, CB, MSU
    4.122 - Benny Snell, RB, Kentucky
    5.141 - Zach Gentry, TE, Michigan
    6.175 - Sutton Smith, OLB, Northern Illinois
    6.192 - Isaiah Buggs, DE, Alabama
    6.207 - Ulysees Gilbert III, OLB, Akron
    7.219 - Derwin Gray, OL, Maryland

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Colts
    New England
    Cowboys
    Iggles

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Home teams have traditionally dominated the divisional round so with that said:
    Chiefs
    Patriots
    Rams
    Saints
    Last edited by The Man of Steel; 01-12-2019 at 05:34 PM.