Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's lighten up; Make your predictions on this weekend's games

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Because he also threw 39 TD's, second only to Mahommes.

that was for the crowd that thinks it was the QB's INTs that left us out of the playoffs this year.

ben had 34 TDs and over 5100 yards as well.

I wonder if there's some KC fans calling mahomes - drama patrick - for limping around after a sack then turning on the jets for his rushing TD

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Colts offensive line is atrocious. I’d pick a stronger word if I could think of one. They’re that bad.

Legend

User Info Menu

Colts offensive line hasn't played this bad all year. Surprising to say the least. I guess the outside weather really is having an effect. Dome teams.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    that was for the crowd that thinks it was the QB's INTs that left us out of the playoffs this year.

ben had 34 TDs and over 5100 yards as well.

I wonder if there's some KC fans calling mahomes - drama patrick - for limping around after a sack then turning on the jets for his rushing TD
    It really wasn't the INTs per se, it was the turnover margin. 7 out of the top 10 teams in turnover margin were in the playoffs.... Steelers were woeful.
    Roethlisberger is who he is at this point, his INT rate this season was actually below his career average. It's the defense that needs fixed. They need to figure out how to take the ball away in order to balance the INTs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    It really wasn't the INTs per se, it was the turnover margin. 7 out of the top 10 teams in turnover margin were in the playoffs.... Steelers were woeful.
    Roethlisberger is who he is at this point, his INT rate this season was actually below his career average. It's the defense that needs fixed. They need to figure out how to take the ball away in order to balance the INTs.

Boom........

Legend

User Info Menu

We had one good year in turnover ratio in recent times; other then that , defense has been bad in turnover ratio.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This year has a strange feel to me; normally Iíd agree with Man of Steel but in the AFC, the divisional champs left have never been weaker defensively. Both the wildcard teams are better overall then the division winners. Thatís why you know for sure a wildcard team is going to win at least one of those games in the AFC.

But I like both the wildcards in the AFC. And the league sees it too; thatís why their looking for another venue in Los Angeles if the Chargers and Colts win.
    I had the Chargers too. Looks like we're both wrong on that one.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Colts weren’t even competitive. Wow. And Rivers will now be 0-8 against Brady. Getting slaughtered.

Like to to see the Saints beat the Eagles later.

Legend

User Info Menu

Chargers and Colts were pretenders, that's pretty clear now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We had one good year in turnover ratio in recent times; other then that , defense has been bad in turnover ratio.
    The O certainly did it's best to contribute to our terrible turnover ratio this year. The D was bad, but so was the O. Not a recipe for success.