Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Butler's positive exit meeting

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Butler's positive exit meeting

From a few article that I read concerning Butler's exit meeting with Tomlin was positive. Was does that really mean? That he agrees to demte himself to LB coach? Or is it another year of Butler as DC...
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

no way he demotes himself.

but I'm nervous we've gone this long without a change.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

maybe he figured out who will be dressing for the other teams

that's a start

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Das hoping for a chamge at DC. I guess they were impressed enough by the sack numbers (because there are enough bad things to get a reacement IMO)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Butler is staying. IMO

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The only positive to come out of a Butler exit meeting would be if he was fired or demoted.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I’m glad Tomlin is staying the course. Sets up next year perfectly.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I’m glad Tomlin is staying the course. Sets up next year perfectly.
    if the defense stinks it up next yr... and they fail to make the playoffs.. itll make Tomlin's seat that much hotter

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    if the defense stinks it up next yr... and they fail to make the playoffs.. itll make Tomlin's seat that much hotter
    Hotter? It’s hot now! Why you think he’s changing assistant coaches. Changing out everybody around a coach is the last straw before you get wacked. See Mike McCarthy a year ago.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Hotter? It’s hot now! Why you think he’s changing assistant coaches. Changing out everybody around a coach is the last straw before you get wacked. See Mike McCarthy a year ago.
    hotter is a relative term lol.. even his most adamant supporters be asking wtf they didnt fire butler if they crap to bed again..