Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 4 cornerbacks the Pittsburgh Steelers could target in free agency

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

man it sucks to invest 1st round picks on special teams players.. and I thought burning a 6th on a long snapper was bad... Danny Smith has too much influence on the organization lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to trading AB for a good, young CB. To me, that would be the ideal move. Don't do a pick, do an already established player.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    2019 NFL MockDeville
    1. Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
    2. Deebo Samuel, WR, S.Carolina
    3. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't be opposed to trading AB for a good, young CB. To me, that would be the ideal move. Don't do a pick, do an already established player.
    I have been of this opinion from day one
    Investing is elite secondary is money better spent than diva receivers EVERY TIME.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    I have been of this opinion from day one
    Investing is elite secondary is money better spent than diva receivers EVERY TIME.
    think of how lucky we were to get hayden. Heck, I'd do AB for Tre'davious White straight up. Throw in Artie if they sent back a mid-rounder.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    2019 NFL MockDeville
    1. Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
    2. Deebo Samuel, WR, S.Carolina
    3. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    I this kind of deal would be great. Particularly if the player we got back was either on a rookie deal, or on a deal similar to AB where there was some term left and the team we were trading with got the cap hit for the signing bonus. But, the list of players that fit that scenario has to be pretty small.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I have not interacted with Oviedo in this thread at all.

All that I did was ask you a simple question.

Why would you consider an article about free agents CB's this team might be interested be a joke?

And you refuse to answer this basic question, choosing to deflect again by saying that I'm in attack mode.

Asking an innocuous question is not an attack...you are not be persecuted.

And why would you feel the need to randomly bring up an inept head coach, which has nothing whatsoever to do with this topic?
    Maybe we all need to put trigger warning in our posts

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well, everyone seems okay today. I just ask one simple question and boom..he was all over me; saying what was funny to me wasn't really funny and everything. Just out the blew; So I let him and Oviedo have some alone time to work through their issues of the day. I understand everyone can't wake up on the right side of the bed all the time. It's all good now.

Legend

User Info Menu

SIR.....you need to calm down.........

Thats hilarious bro...good one LOL
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SIR.....you need to calm down.........

Itís all good;

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    ROWE and ROBY are interesting prospects HOWEVER you have to ask yourself .... will they be considerable upgrades over SENSEBAUGH??

Right now I'd be focusing on OLB in FA over CB - Getting pressure certainly will help our rookie 1st round CB if he can crack the starting lineup

Agreed!!!!!