Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 cornerbacks the Pittsburgh Steelers could target in free agency

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    You don't know what I meant when I said, " This is a joke article right?"
    Yeah, exactly...I don't what you meant when you said that. That's why I asked you what you meant. But you still haven't answered it.

Instead, you accused me of being hostile, suggested I need psychotherapy, told me I'm full of myself, and then starting talking about my rectal hair for some unknown reason.
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Good list. I might add Ron Darby of the Eagles.

Legend

User Info Menu

I knew it was a ridiculous article after i read "Sean Davis and Terrell Edmunds look to be quality players at safety"
    Davis was as bad as Mitchell was last year...
    I wish people would/could leave politics out of a Steelers Football Forum.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I knew it was a ridiculous article after i read "Sean Davis and Terrell Edmunds look to be quality players at safety"
    Hehehehe.blew all the crediability huh? Hehe

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Yeah, exactly...I don't what you meant when you said that. That's why I asked you what you meant. But you still haven't answered it.

Instead, you accused me of being hostile, suggested I need psychotherapy, told me I'm full of myself, and then starting talking about my rectal hair for some unknown reason.
    Im going to let you and Oviedo have some alone time. You two have woke up in attack mode; yet again another by product of our inept head coach. Have a great day bro..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Why even hypothesize about this; those guys will command more then our FO would be willing to pay.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post

Apparently from recent posts, he enjoys men's rectal hair and "ballsacs". I mean to each their own. I'm not here to judge.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Apparently from recent posts, he enjoys men's rectal hair and "ballsacs". I mean to each their own. I'm not here to judge.
    Oh God. Hahahahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Im going to let you and Oviedo have some alone time. You two have woke up in attack mode; yet again another by product of our inept head coach. Have a great day bro..
    I have not interacted with Oviedo in this thread at all.

All that I did was ask you a simple question.

Why would you consider an article about free agents CB's this team might be interested be a joke?

And you refuse to answer this basic question, choosing to deflect again by saying that I'm in attack mode.

Asking an innocuous question is not an attack...you are not be persecuted.

And why would you feel the need to randomly bring up an inept head coach, which has nothing whatsoever to do with this topic?
    "The Terrible Towel is poised to strike...and boy, did he strike!" -Myron Cope

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

ROWE and ROBY are interesting prospects HOWEVER you have to ask yourself .... will they be considerable upgrades over SENSEBAUGH??

Right now I'd be focusing on OLB in FA over CB - Getting pressure certainly will help our rookie 1st round CB if he can crack the starting lineup
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!